Home

Double wristed lightsaber, possible?

KillerWave

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read this thread, and it blew my head of (still looking for it)!!

It looks just great! Me (personally, so you may igonore it)

I hate to use cheats/or use the console for getting items (it doesn't work either, though)

Can this be scripted to be made? Or to be added to the Random loot?

Thanks

Then...were can I get the model on the screenshots?

Here: q-net.netfirms.com/supertest/test.zip

or here: q-net.netfirms.com/test.zip

You need to type address in browser's bar. Direct link not working (hosting rule).

@Ztalker: No need for cheating. Take any upgradable short lightsaber and replace his color crystal with blue one.

oldflash/Killerwave: If you want I can Hex it so it doesn't replace, and come up with some alternate colours for it, if you like :)

No replace and other blade colors? I would certainly like that :)

:D

This is the final version. Pack name come from subdirectory that I use for test files.

Actually what I had was a model woth 2 short lightsabers connected by a block. Not the cool "wrist monted" model in this version :D

Actually what I had was a model woth 2 short lightsabers connected by a block. Not the cool "wrist monted" model in this version :D

Download-it again. I replace first pack with second under same name (that model from screenshots). Beside model you will get texture and icon for this. This pack (final ver.) have 1 mdl, 1 mdx and 2 tga's. Also, same pack (final) is in other location (q-net.netfirms.com/supertest/test.zip).

Zip file (final) must have about 152kb instead of 19kb.

oldflash/Killerwave: If you want I can Hex it so it doesn't replace, and come up with some alternate colours for it, if you like :)

I forgot one thing: this is Modding requests area so that should be a mod not a simple model posted on odd site. So, if you have some time make some hex job and other things like cristals, stats, installer and post a mod on pcgm.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
It's a pity this isn't a new item. Darth InSidius, did you say that you are doing that? if so, you have my eternal graditude :o

I forgot about this model... soon it will be available as unique item in lightsaber class, equippable only in righthand and will restrict forcejump.

Right now the only way to make available this model is via email.

Trust me, I'd like a wrist mounted lightsaber as well, but that can only be done in Jedi Academy. I once actually dual weilded them in that.

.... Um ... Mate, read the thread. Oldflash not only attempted to make one, He made one.

Not trying to sound mean or anything but you should probably really read all they way through threads before be declaring saying the mod request is impossible and can not be done because like I just said, its been done.

• 3 months later...

As a slight hijack, how about a lightsaber that you have to wield in two hands? Ya know, like the movies?

It could maybe do damage more in line with a double-bladed, get a slight to-hit bonus, to make up with the fact that you have to use just one and Dueling doesn't apply.

As a slight hijack, how about a lightsaber that you have to wield in two hands? Ya know, like the movies?

It could maybe do damage more in line with a double-bladed, get a slight to-hit bonus, to make up with the fact that you have to use just one and Dueling doesn't apply.

Trashman did a mod like this back in the day. It's a "greatsaber" that requires 2 hands to use.. may not be "entirely" what you were looking for, but it hits the premise pretty darn close:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/11062.html

Trashman did a mod like this back in the day. It's a "greatsaber" that requires 2 hands to use.. may not be "entirely" what you were looking for, but it hits the premise pretty darn close:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/11062.html

Archived