Home

Fan-Made Characters

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Eh" is to Americans "Like". It's just something you add into speech.

Like, you know?

So Canada, eh could be a play on that or it could be something from the RPG.

Wow, I was on topic and I talked about likes and ehs and Canada.

name please:

a few details:

Oh and what's up w/ the "CANADA EH?"

Daniel Oliver Roberts

Mental abilities: Levitation, Invisibility, shield

Birthday: Halloween

No real friends or enemies yet.

Story: A smart kid who had trouble concentrating. Messed around too much at school,( altering people's memories, sneaking around at inopportune moments, suffacating small animals,) and was sent to court. Judge decided mental training was needed and was sentenced to at least one year of training.

I was bored and that was on the top of my head at 6:30 in the morning.

6:30 "eh" well I can only wake up at "like" 12:30 I am nocturnal sorta. see I go to bed @ 3:30 in the mornin' and you already know what time I get up. Back on topic I thought about this and I've decided that my character will be here.

Name: Ray Pyro

Details: He is a powerful but insane Psychodet.

Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Hyrokenesis, Cryokenesis, Mind Control, Levitation, Telekinesis, Marksmanship, Clairvoyance, Shield, Invisibility, and Confusion, (ability to release all raw Psychic energy later)

Story: Was originally going to be youngest Psychonaut but for mental insanity was thrown to Thorney Towers Home For The Demented. But when it blew up he was somewhat cured. Now he is attempting Whispering Rock and Acing it again.

Spoiler: He kinda replaces a child for Milla by helping her out and hanging out w/ her the most.

Buddy's: Raz, The Camp, Fred, Gloria, Edgar, and Boyd.

Enemies: Loboto and his few bad memories in which turn into something bad later, oh and his evil insanity.

I think anyone who has created their own character in an RP should think about posting here. I'm going to try to draw my character.

I try to draw Renee, but I can't. When her hair is down I can, but if it's up then I can't. Her face is hard to draw too.

Then do it down. But keep on tying and what do you think of my character? Oh and Merit badges are welcome!

I like him, but he's a tad TOO powerful. And they don't throw children in asylums with adults in most places, you know.

The only REAL thing that bugs me is the thing with Milla. She considers all of the children at camp to be like her own.

Grood Jorb.

Yeah I thought about it but I wanted a character that comforted Milla other than Sasha (in which we still havn't seen him do?) It was a yr before Raz got in camp and then Ray was one o' the only people there. But the powerful I'll change. He was not gon' be the youngest psychonaut but he was still pretty powerful. Now how do like him and if somethings bad word it as clearly as you can I don't welcome criticism but I can take it. But the asylum thing they had a smaller portion for him to where he couldn't get hurt. But he was still given the best help he could. Have you noticed that pretty much every in this game has a little bit of insanity in them or in their blood. I just thought about that. And even Sasha. Remember "Iam Yon Yonson. I live in Wisconson. ext."

Yeah I thought about it but I wanted a character that comforted Milla other than Sasha (in which we still havn't seen him do?) It was a yr before Raz got in camp and then Ray was one o' the only people there. But the powerful I'll change. He was not gon' be the youngest psychonaut but he was still pretty powerful. Now how do like him and if somethings bad word it as clearly as you can I don't welcome criticism but I can take it. But the asylum thing they had a smaller portion for him to where he couldn't get hurt. But he was still given the best help he could. Have you noticed that pretty much every in this game has a little bit of insanity in them or in their blood. I just thought about that. And even Sasha. Remember "Iam Yon Yonson. I live in Wisconson. ext."

The Yon Yonsen quote was brought about by a concussion, not insanity.

And he isn't a comforting person at all, though he still thinks of Milla as a friend.

I don't think Thorney Towers makes safe places for anyone. XD

Good character. And, yes. Every character has ISSUES. But not all are insane.

Okay and I would just like to point out that Boyd has some Facked Up issues!

But alright Sasha does not have a comforting side.

No Thorney Towers is for the mentally ill who wanna get killed. Hey that rhymes yay!!

Alright concussion, but there's gotta be a hint of insanity in there. It is only that our sanitys are balanced by insanity. (Ex. If you are 50 percent sanity then you are 50 percent insanity. You have your sanity in there so the rest of it is insanity.)

So Sasha is about 95 percent sanity. So he is 5 percent insanity so he does have insanity in him! YAY!!!!!!!! I've discovered the lost puzzle of insanity! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay and I would just like to point out that Boyd has some Facked Up issues!

But alright Sasha does not have a comforting side.

No Thorney Towers is for the mentally ill who wanna get killed. Hey that rhymes yay!!

Alright concussion, but there's gotta be a hint of insanity in there. It is only that our sanitys are balanced by insanity. (Ex. If you are 50 percent sanity then you are 50 percent insanity. You have your sanity in there so the rest of it is insanity.)

So Sasha is about 95 percent sanity. So he is 5 percent insanity so he does have insanity in him! YAY!!!!!!!! I've discovered the lost puzzle of insanity! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I still don't agree!!!!!!!! YAY!

Since when was Thorney Towers a place for depressed, suicidal people? And not everything has to be sane/insane, black/white. SHADES. OF GREY. GRAY. A or E.

Of course Boyd is facked up, silly. He's at an insane asylum! :3

Archived