Home

The Jedi Knight/Dark Forces Trivia Thread

RobQel-Droma

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A: The Chandrila level started off with your character falling down through a tube onto the ground inside a cave. You had to force push a boulder out from the entrance to the small area you were in. This would knock a cultist off the edge, and a reborn would jump off a ledge far above you and attack you. Then you would head on.

Q: Pass

EDIT: I think I am going to post the tally every two threads if you don't mind. Right now I am sick and I feel lazy so I don't want to count the posts. :)

new Q: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Oh wait, it's supposed to be DF or JK, isn't it :p

actual Q: how can you tell which containers can be blown up in DF II?

I'll also try to answer RobQelDroma's Q. Saber, byrar pistol, e-11, repeater, bowcaster, thermal detonator, fists, and maybe rail detonator (the proximity or timed mines)

Heh, I was trying to answer that as if it were DFII, not JKII. Never played that demo; I bought that game the day it came out. One of the biggest let downs for gaming ever.

I also tried to answer for DFII. I disagree about JKII being that bad, though.

To remind everyone, my question was:

Q: In DFII:JK, how could you tell which containers could be blown up? (Not just the orange ones, though those were the only ones to do major damage.)

Hint: This exercise should keep your mind in shape.

I also tried to answer for DFII. I disagree about JKII being that bad, though.

Not bad, just a huge let down from my hopes of what it would be. The enviroments all seemed the same to me without much variety and Desann was pathetic. And the Ravens Claw was no Moldy Crow. I'm sure they could've salvaged the wreck and repaired it just fine.

Jan and Kyle were cool as ever though.

Archived