Home

The Jedi Knight/Dark Forces Trivia Thread

RobQel-Droma

I give up on that one too. It's too vague; plus I've only seen that actor outside of the games once and didn't realize it was him until I saw a rerun of that show and happened to be replaying Jedi Knight at the time. I doubt I would've known it was him in a TV show let alone a commercial.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wikicities won't help you this time! Okay fine, the hint is:

Chef Boyardee canned pasta.

There's two other questions I thought of asking Yun and another involving Jerec, both of which would be far easier to look up. Let's give this one a little more time (only 9 hours so far) to see if people can search their memories though. ;)

C'mon, don't wimp out yet. After all, nobody said these had to be just things you'd know from playing the games!

the only chef boyardee commercials i remember back in the day had this rabid chef boyardee-lovin kid who was in a couple of their commercials. one i remember had these dudes in a jungle with some kind of scanner, and it picks up some movement coming towards them, and they're like "it's coming faster!" and they try to run but get caught, but in the end of the commercial tehy show it's this caucasian kid with his mouth all covered in raviloi sauce eatin chef boyardee...

i dont remember one with a principal tho....

The tally:

RobQel-Droma - 16

Shukrallah - 7

Jon_hill987 - 6

TK-8252 - 5

Tie-23 - 4

Boinga - 4

Doomie - 4

Katarn07 - 4

LadyJedi - 3

IG-64 - 2

Lightsaberboy - 2

Narfblat - 2

Kain - 1

Manoman81 - 1

CaptainSkye - 1

CheechMarin - 1

Zappa_O - 1

MikeWindu - 1

Sorry about you, MikeWindu, I don't know how I missed you. It is kind of hard the way I am doing it. And Narfblat, you do have two points. I think I am going to do something different on the way I am keeping track.

Archived