Home

Lag

Moseman872

There's a graphics setting you can change in your swkotor.ini file that should help. I think you have to add the line DisabeVertexBuffer = 1 or something like that. It's a common fix so a search on the Bioware TS forum should yeild the exact line.

If you can't find it, let me know and I'll post the correct info when I get home.

Me, I never had this problem. Of course, the time when I changed things was in the Undercity on Taris, where I said no grass, no shadows. I had also change the resolution to 800x600 with low graphics, and no movies. Say, does anyone know where I can watch the movies in KotOR I, like the dreams you have (Bastila fighting with Revan, Revan and Malak looking for Star Maps), and the flights through space? Because I have missed out on them, and have no clue what happens. It just shows my character thrasing around in my sleep, and then- nothing, just loads to the next area.

Say, does anyone know where I can watch the movies in KotOR I, like the dreams you have (Bastila fighting with Revan, Revan and Malak looking for Star Maps), and the flights through space? Because I have missed out on them, and have no clue what happens. It just shows my character thrasing around in my sleep, and then- nothing, just loads to the next area.

Look in your movies folder in the KOTOR folder and there should be some bink files in there that you can play with a bink/smacker player that you can get online from the RAD video website. All 57 or so movies should be in there.

• 3 weeks later...
Duh! I should've known that stingerhs would have it posted in The Workbench. Try step #2 in the this thread. It talks about TSL but it works for KotOR too.

and Jedi Knight 707: one movie clip or the other, dude. Having both in my periphery is making me a bit nauseous. TIA.

I like(d) my sigs. But some mod. from the Jedi Knight forums removed them. :( Can't say I'm to pleased because now I don't have the link

Archived