Home

Which is your favorite language in KOTOR I,II, and possibly III?

Layjock

Which is your favorite language?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite language?

• Basic (English in Star Wars)
    • Twi'lek
    • Nikto
    • Duros
    • Rakatan
    • Huttese
    • Tusken (yeah right)
    • Sheriwook (Wookie-talk)
    • Jawa
    • Selkath

Basic :D. After that, I would probably have to say Twi-Lek or Huttese, maybe Huttese since as far as I know it is probably the most used inter-species language, a lot of aliens and humans know it. Then probably Rakatan or Sheriwook (Just cause I like wookiees). I didn't like Selkath, just didn't like the sound, especially because there were several parts that you had to endure listening to that you couldn't skip. Tusken language is pretty much the same, just kind of hurts my ears. Jawa, I don't really care, neither Niktos (don't even know what that is :lol: ), and Duros I don't really care for either.

I always liked the Sith dialect spoken by the assassins and the holocrons, even though that isn't on the list. On list-wise, I 'd have to say Nikito. They had a unique sound, didn't they? Second to that is basic, primarily when spoken by Sion. He probably has the best voice of any character from Star Wars that I've ever seen. It fit him very well.

"Have you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead."

sion's voice was absolutely perfect. i liked nihilus voice too, even if he was more of a character by mention over the course of the game than by presence.

i'm disappointed Bith didn't make the cut for the poll =( as it stands i voted Duros.

I know it was up there as a joke, but I would have to say Tusken. It's very similar to a language spoken in the Gyraly Star Cluster on a planet that, as closly translated as possible, is spelt Yhirfotle. Don't try to pronounse it - you'll get it wrong.

I love being a Time Lord :D

Star Wars Combine says Chadra-Fan is the name of that species, although other resources I've found have called them Snivvians. HoloNet, on the other hand, depicts Snivvians as looking similar to Trandoshans, so I'd be more likely to place my bet on Chadra-Fan.

I like them too =) 'specially The Champ.

Oh come on, this isn't even a contest. I felt rather annoyed whenever I had to read *everything* that was being said. Unfortunately, this was a good 2/3s of the game :(. However, after Basic I'd have to say the Wookie language as it reminds me of a female friend I used to call Chewbacca due to shaving habits....

On, by the way, following up my first post, probably my all time favorite is:

Basic

It is the one that I know the best :giggle1:. I liked Rakatan because it sounded pretty good, I liked the specific part where they are chanting; It just has a nice sound to it.

Selkath and Tusken, they seem almost related. I already said this, but I will say it again. The Selkath language is so raspy and croaky... It just assaults my ears. And Tusken sounds like a bantha laughing. Those are probably my least favorite.

You didn't include Trandoshan, or Rodian, those would probably maybe third or fourth (probably fourth) on my list. They just have a kind of cool sound to them. And what is Nikto?! I know I am going to kick myself for this, but I cannot remember to save my life what Nikto is.

If I could have three languages though, I would have Basic, Huttese, and Twi-Lek (I thought twi-leks spoke Huttese?). The language I know, followed by probably the two most common languages in the SW galaxy.

Archived