Home

Juhani Side-Quest Bug

RobQel-Droma

I have been playing KotOR I, and for the first time I have gotten Juhani's quest to trigger. The first meeting, I was on Korriban. I got the message that said "This man seems to be looking for someone, maybe one of your party..." blah blah. I couldn't see him though, but I put Juhani in my party and started off. I found him down the corridor. When I talked to him, it warped me back to the Ebon Hawk, like he just came up to me. After that, everything went fine.

Now, onto the second part. Finally, I found him again, on Manaan. This time, it gives me the same message, except he is right outside the Ebon Hawk, with two Selkath thugs. I switch Juhani in my party, but he won't speak to me! He just stands there, and I can't get into a conversation with him. I left the planet and came back, I went into the Ebon Hawk and came back, I went around further into Ahto and came back, all the times with Juhani in my party, but he won't do anything!

Thank you very much! I hope this works, on this playthrough I am trying to do everything, including everybody's sidequests. I already got Bastila's, Carth's, Canderous's, Zaalbar's, Jolee's (well, I know they don't really have sidequests, but somebody will stop Jolee and tell him about Sunry, and so I classify both of them as having sidequests), and I am trying to get Mission's.

Edit: It didn't work, Darth333. I tried using KSE also, but he is still stuck there. I guess I will just give up.

Thankfully I didn't do it until after the Leviathan; Doesn't it mess up Mika Dorin's "premium items" or something like that, where you can't buy them anymore?

Man, this is pretty much my first playthrough where I have had problems with the game. First, in the Vulkar base, I had Zaalbar in solo mode, and when I attacked that scared Vulkar in the one room, it made my character run over there and then I couldn't skip the conversation or talk to him. Then, I have this quest. Not to mention that when it showed you the cutscene of Bastila being tortured, in this game, she was in her underwear; She usually is wearing her clothes, and she was wearing them when she went to fight Malak. As you said- Wierd.

Thankfully I didn't do it until after the Leviathan; Doesn't it mess up Mika Dorin's "premium items" or something like that, where you can't buy them anymore?

Yes it indeed does...

And I believe for the fix Darth333 made to work you have to have had a save before Xor spawned the first time...

• 1 year later...

Archived