Home

Quote Trivia

The Doctor

I noticed that their is no forum for Quotes in this area, so I'm making one. The rules are:

1) No quotes from the EU

2) No video game quotes

3) be sure to place your quotes in quotation marks.

4) When you answer, you must name the character, as well as the movie in which the line was said.

5) Sorry, Kurgan, no Backstroke of the West quotes, either;)

All the questions here will probably be pretty easy, but I think it could be fun. I'll start off with a really easy one:

".....no disintegrations."?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han in ESB?

Han in RoTJ.

Little more difficult:

"I've been looking forward to this for a long time."

Greedo in Star Wars (though he really says "yahanaaawelifawpdfgerrohrchoska" just kidding, I don't know that language!)!

"Having trouble with your droid?"

PS: I wish we could use backstroke of the west quotes. But maybe that would be too hard. ;)

Han in ESB?

Greedo in Star Wars (though he really says "yahanaaawelifawpdfgerrohrchoska" just kidding, I don't know that language!)!

"Having trouble with your droid?"

PS: I wish we could use backstroke of the west quotes. But maybe that would be too hard. ;)

It's huttese. That's why it was more difficult. ;)

Hmmm... can't identify the last one. :/

I always thought it was Huttese too, but some people claim it's "Rodian." So go figure.

;)

Yeah, lol. But it obvously was huttese, rodian has a totally different intonation. And in tattooine, huttese is like the secondary language.

Just remembered the "Are you safe?", I think it's Vader... can't remember movie.

A new one: "Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Archived