Home

PVC Revans Robes

ur stuff is heaps good one question tho im confuzed about the 2da for the robes why wpuld need one ?

It is necissary or else you won't get the cutscene Revan Model, instead you would get the normal dress-like robes and those textures would look far different. This generally requires a 2da edit.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Why does everytime i put your file inside my blank override folder all the robes looks the same? It's gold and black. I have the same problem with your Bastila's PVC outfit. What's the problem?

EDIT: by blank i mean i only have your Revan's PVC files inside, nothing else

I extracted all files and the appearance in the override folder. The appearance file is not in a folder, he is directly inside override.

I have also put the changes.ini and the info.rtf inside the overrride but it didn't make a difference

The TSLPatcher only change the appearance file. So since i don't have any, i put the appearance from the 2dapatched folder to override. Then i put all other files (tga and uti) inside override. I create a new game with a soldier female and i give her jedi defense feat. I have also use the TSLPatcher with the appearance patch file and I still have the problem. I don't know what's wrong

To make the mod work you have to use the patcher. The appearance.2da file from the mod has not got the changes added to it. It is a base 2da file that the patcher adds to if you dont have a appearance.2da file in your override already. Simply dropping it and the other files in to your override will not work. The patcher will put the non modded appearnace.2da file in to your override folder then add in the extra lines needed by the mod to work.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Magnificent robes! Though I have to say they look funny when worn by Mission; her head tails burst through the hood.

The only thing I couldn`t miss was that the robes I use in-game look differently from the ones on the screenshots. The same with the PVC Jedi Robes. On the screenshots, the colors stand out, even through all the CM_Baremetal effect. On the ones I use, its sometimes difficult to notice the colors. On dark areas like the cantina on Ancorhead its kind of impossible to tell the colors.

Let me see if I can get a few screenshots.

http://i2.tinypic.com/23ralwh.jpg <----- PVC Jedi Robes

http://i5.tinypic.com/23raj5d.jpg <----- PVC Revan´s Robes

• 3 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Archived