Home

[FIC]Return of the Exile

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I meant that if you wanted Bao-Dur in the story you probably wouldn't have him pwn3d to death after a 32-second long fight.

What aer you talking about? He was the thing in all of the other fights. Wouldn't that make him like in half the story??? And, besides, who said he was gonna die ;)

@ DLR Within the next week.

Update is here :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

“Hello, master,” he spat.

“Ba…..Bao-Dur….how could…how could you join the Sith?” pleaded Thomas.

“Because I had to! You little Jedi bastards with your helping out others and your doing the right thing! I liked that for a while to, thinking that we were making a difference, but helping out people? Why not help out the galaxy? And don’t tell me that crap with ‘a little goes a long way.’ That’s bull. I helped out many people, and I saw no change in the galaxy.”

“But, why didn’t you just help out the Ithorians or something like that?”

“Because they annoy me,” he mocked, “Because it’s only one planet. I might have helped out a system, but one measly planet. Forget that.”

“I…just…..can’t…,” stumbled Thomas.

“Well, do whatever you want with me,” said Bao-Dur, airily.

“What do you think that we should do with you?”

“I just said, I DON’T CARE!”

Atton picked up Bao-Dur and started walking back towards the Ebon Hawk. “Let’s take him to the Jedi Council.” He smiled grimly. “Glad we finally found the Sith.”

“I’m not…well, I am…I don’t know,” said Brianna.

“Let’s go,” said Thomas, sighing.

The next few days were hell for Thomas, Brianna, Atton, and Visas. Bao-Dur never said a word.

After they had given the Council Bao-Dur, Thomas and Brianna walked into their dormitory. “Wow…I never would have guessed that Bao-Dur was the guy we were looking for,” said Brianna. “I mean, it just shows you that usually the hardest people to see are the people closest to you…” She looked over Thomas, and was surprised to see him smiling. “What’s funny?”

Laughing, he said, “It’s funny to see your face screwed up in anger sometimes.”

Now laughing as well, Brianna replied, “Well, you should see yourself when you sleep! Looks like you’re being attacked!”

Acting as if he was deeply offended, Thomas scoffed, “Well, these outrages will not be soon forgotten. And I won’t be forgetting these outrages. Not today, nor tommo-”

“Yeah, outrages, I think I got it. Now, shut up and kiss me.”

And kiss, they did. It was several minutes before they broke away. Smiling, Brianna snuggled into his chest, and said, “Like I was saying, before you interrupted me, what if the closest ones, are the ones we should fear?”

“What do you mean?” replied Thomas, confused.

“Well, we assume that Visas and At-”

“Don’t say that. Don’t ever say that. If you can’t trust them, then you can’t trust me.”

“You’re right. Forgive me.”

“It’s OK.”

The next day, Thomas and Brianna were talking, when a padawan knocked on the door to the Ebon Hawk. “Come in,” called Brianna.

“Hello, masters,” said the padawan.

“Hello,” said Thomas smiling, “what can we do for you?”

“The other Masters sent me over here to tell you that Bao-Dur is calling for you.”

“Both of us?”

“No, just you Master Thomas.”

“Oh, thanks. Tell the other Masters I’ll be over there in a sec.”

As the padawan walked down the ramp, Thomas said to Brianna, “I wonder what he wants with me.”

“Well, better go find out.”

Walking into the detainment chambers, Thomas asked, “Yes, Bao-Dur?”

“I have some news that might interest you.”

“Hit me with it.”

“I have to know one thing. Why do you do this? Why do you help people? And don’t give me a crappy Jedi response either.”

“There…was something that Malachor did to me. I saw all my brethren die, fall to the ground helpless. Yet, I didn’t. I was alive. I was more alive than I had ever been. It wasn’t anger, but an obsession. An obsession to…to do something. I was tired of being under the Council’s spell, tired of the Code. I just wanted to be free again.”

“I, too, had an obsession to do something, I wanted to fix the galaxy. But you damn Jedi kept getting the way. ‘Do the right thing. Help others. Do what we say is right.’ I was pissed. You’ve convinced me to tell you. I’m not some self-trained Sith. I have – had – a master. He was named Darth Rexes. He was viler than the bottom of Taris. I’m not sure where you can find him, I found him on Korriban. After that though, he contacted me by hologram. I’d start with Korriban. Listen, Thomas, beyond what it may seem, I’m not your enemy, he is.” And with that he was silent.

Brianna greeted him as he walked onto the Ebon Hawk. “How’d it go?” she inquired.

“We are heading to Korriban,” he said, unemotionally. “Can you see if Atton and Visas will come?”

“Sorry, no we can’t. Well, we can, but we really want to spend time with Jaq,” said Visas, walking onto the ship.

“Alright, we’ll see you guys when we get back,” said Brianna. As they stepped out, Brianna asked, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s just something Bao-Dur reminded me of. Something that I wish that I never had done.”

“Something at Malachor?”

“Mind reader. Yea, it reminded me of the feeling I got when I was there the first time. It a feeling I wish I never would have felt. It was so…deep. It touched something inside of me that I hadn’t felt since I was a child. I’m scared of that feeling.”

“I love you. Just remember that every time you think that feeling is coming.” And with that, she walked into the cockpit. Smiling in spite of himself, Thomas thought, She’s right. No use pouting.

It was a three day flight before they touched down on the surface of Korriban.

“Not exactly a happy and lush place is it?” said Thomas smiling.

“Well, it looks at lot better than the last time we were here. See,” she pointing to a dead tree, “there is even vegetation.”

“Always the optimist aren’t we?”

“Glass is half-full.”

“Let’s go, let’s go.”

“Because I had to! You little Jedi bastards with your helping out others and your doing the right thing! I liked that for a while to, thinking that we were making a difference, but helping out people? Why not help out the galaxy? And don’t tell me that crap with ‘a little goes a long way.’ That’s bull. I helped out many people, and I saw no change in the galaxy.”

“Because they annoy me,” he mocked, “Because it’s only one planet. I might have helped out a system, but one measly planet. Forget that.”

“I have to know one thing. Why do you do this? Why do you help people? And don’t give me a crappy Jedi response either.”

“There…was something that Malachor did to me. I saw all my brethren die, fall to the ground helpless. Yet, I didn’t. I was alive. I was more alive than I had ever been. It wasn’t anger, but an obsession. An obsession to…to do something. I was tired of being under the Council’s spell, tired of the Code. I just wanted to be free again.”

“I, too, had an obsession to do something, I wanted to fix the galaxy. But you damn Jedi kept getting the way. ‘Do the right thing. Help others. Do what we say is right.’ I was pissed. You’ve convinced me to tell you. I’m not some self-trained Sith. I have – had – a master. He was named Darth Rexes. He was viler than the bottom of Taris. I’m not sure where you can find him, I found him on Korriban. After that though, he contacted me by hologram. I’d start with Korriban. Listen, Thomas, beyond what it may seem, I’m not your enemy, he is.”

Woah! Hold on there: What happened to Bao-Dur, because that definaetley doesn't sound like him. Man... He is a cold and calm person that tries to think for the best; not a screwed up psychopath.

Anyway, :thumbsup: for you.

Woah! Hold on there: What happened to Bao-Dur, because that definaetley doesn't sound like him. Man... He is a cold and calm person that tries to think for the best; not a screwed up psychopath.

Anyway, :thumbsup: for you.

Well, what I was trying to do is make him so that he hates things that go in his way, and the Jedi were #1. And thank you :D

@RC Thank you :D

Archived