Home

Sith Lords: You know you have it bad when...

OkiWan

OK... I knew someone was going to say this sometime... that would truly be characteristic of the UBER-DORK!

Of course, you never said you were guilty...

No, I never did that, although I once photoshopped my head onto the body of the Print Ad's version of the LSM Exile.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

568. You legally change your name to revan

569. You read the 568 above points

570. You rename you microwave T3, and press buttons to hear it beap. You then cook some computer chips hoping for a programing spike.

571. You repleace the batteries in your remote because it isn't floting around.

572. You get angry when your fridge, now known as hk-47, doen't define the context of each sentence before it speaks (yes, the fridge is speaking. your that far gone).

573. You attempt to destroy the local factory to prevent the evil of the star forge.

574. You stop speaking, and write what your going to say on key cards several times and choose the best one.

575. You've finished playing both kotor games for the 10th time and attempt to program kotor III and when that doesn't work you hold your breath till obsidian makes it.

576. You start to hate that imposter, mark hamil because your the only jedi left in the universe.

577. You're glad that the allies beat the sith in WWII and Darth Hitler and his apprentice, Darth Mussolini

578. You stop voting because democracr will lead to the galacitc empire in 4000 years

589: If you're a guy: You create an exact replica of the Dancer's Outfit, and try to convince your girlfriend to wear it.

590: If you're a girl: You create an exact replica of the Dancer's Outfit, and wear it at the most inappropriate times.

591: You wonder why there are no aliens on Earth

575. You've finished playing both kotor games for the 10th time and attempt to program kotor III and when that doesn't work you hold your breath till obsidian makes it.

I have 2 things to say about that....

10th!!?!?!?!?! Thats child's play, talk to me when you start with daily palythroughs :p :P

Also... when will I ever be able to breath again!!!??!?!?! :explode:

592. While driving, you stop taking left or right turns becuase your in a swoop race.

593. On those long trips on the ebon hawk, you decide to play a computer game called Earth: where you eat, sleep, go to work and do other mundane stuff.

594. You start counting the years in BBY. Tomorrow will be 20/4/~4000BBY

I have 2 things to say about that....

10th!!?!?!?!?! Thats child's play, talk to me when you start with daily palythroughs :p :P

Also... when will I ever be able to breath again!!!??!?!?! :explode:

Till the games is made or if you get an advanced degree in programming. which ever comes first

590: If you're a girl: You create an exact replica of the Dancer's Outfit, and wear it at the most inappropriate times.

A hot girl can wear the Dancer's Outfit anytime, and I won't complain about it. (... unless its at a Bliss maybe)

596) ... When someone quotes a line by number on this thread and you instantly know what they are w/o looking back.

Archived