Home

Sith Lords: You know you have it bad when...

OkiWan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
357) While taking a shower you ask yourself why there's no bathroom on the Ebon Hawk.

358) While thinking of 357) the following dialogue pops into your mind:

Mission: Carth, can we take a break soon? I really need to go to the toilet. And this geezer should definitely take a shower, he's smelling like the wrong end of a Wookie.

Jolee: Hey, you brat, I heard that!

Zaalbar: {yowl growl yowl}

Carth: We're just out of the traffic jam and I want to reach Manaan before rush hour.

Bastila: Well, I wanted to buy the toilet from that Rodian...

Carth: You can't be serious! How can we even know what a "Baragwin Assault Toilet" is supposed to do? Even the Trandoshans were afraid to use it!

:rofl: Oh, man, is that one funny!!

Canderous: Mandalorians don't need toilets.

Jolee: Remind me to sleep in the other dorm tonight!

:toilet1:

320) Your idea of a political debate is one about whether it was right for the Jedi Order to not enter the Mandalorian wars.

365a) You know you got it bad when you refer to the Iraq war as the Mandalorian Wars

365b) You call the enemy Mandalorians and you call your troops the Republic or the Jedi

366) Your family asks you if you are using the Force to cook a pan of ground beef (I'm guilty of that)

367) You take 366 one step further and try to cook peas in a can with the Force

368) You know you got it bad when you start changing the romance dialogue in games to make a soap opera

'Passions' music comes on:

Revan: I don't care Bastilla I love Carth

Bastilla: You will go on the path to the darkside

Carth walks in: What's goin' on?

Tragic music plays

369) You admit you are guilty to 368 :D

370) You think Malak and Darth Vader are brothers (The whole raspy voice thing)

371) You call your pet a boma (Guilty as charged :D)

372) You got it bad when you cuss in Huttesse :D

365a) 366) Your family asks you if you are using the Force to cook a pan of ground beef (I'm guilty of that)

367) You take 366 one step further and try to cook peas in a can with the Force

As long as you remember to put a Force vent hole in the top of the can before the Force heating, you should be good. :)

7. You begin each of your sentences with a single word defining the type of sentence you're saying

8. You start calling your boss an incompetent meatbag

9. You keep wondering why the blade won't extend when you flick on your flashlight

These two remind me of how after beating the game, for the first couple of days I was mumbling things like "Influence Lost: Mom" and "Dark Side Points Gained" when it fit the situtation :eek:

373) How about if you cuss in Lekku NOTE: You may need attached tentacles to do this.

376) You can actually name the language that Twi'ileks speak in the game...:eyeraise:

378) You take 377 and apply it to doors that don't open automatically

379) When #378 doesn't work, you say to yourself..."Hmm.. my Force Point pool must be depleted..."

380) After #379, you start looking around and ask your friend to use his "shield breaker" arm to open the door for you ;)

382) Your family starts calling you C-3PO

383) Number 382 happens and everyone in the room knows who they are talking about

(I'm guilty as charged for both of these)

384) 'I have a bad feeling about this' becomes your favorite phrase

385) You start talking like Kreia and attempt to manipulate your friend's life

376) You can actually name the language that Twi'ileks speak in the game...:eyeraise:

Well, Thats Rylothian, If I remember right... there is another signlanguage-isque language by twi'lek that uses the Lekku...

That having said, most Alien Languages sounds the same in kotor series, and whatever they sound like does not confirm to the content of the dialogue.

389) ... you ever modified a real gun according to StarWars props.

392) When you rewatch Return of the Jedi, you wonder why Han Solo's attempted sneak attack on the Scout trooper failed, because he's a scoundrel, and surely he has a high stealth rating...

393) You push the previous further by convincing yourself that the Empire must have had cheats enabled in order to have successfully attempted such an Awareness check.

395) You wonder why Han Solo can't slice into the terminal because he's a scoundrel

396) You take it further by asking why he doesn't wear Exchange gloves to boost his skills

397) You take that even further by moving your hands and trying to go to the equip screen and do it yourself

398) You hum Darth Vader's theme when your boss walks by and is loud enough for him to hear

399) You try the Jedi mind trick on the cashier at the movie theatres

400) I have a bad feeling about this post: You think the cashier in 399 is a Troydarian when the Jedi mind trick doesn't work

398) You hum Darth Vader's theme when your boss walks by and is loud enough for him to hear

I sang that theme when my hated English teacher walked in*. She had a good laugh, thank God. I'd have been on detention if it wasn't for her good sense of humor.

*I know there's no words. I did the Da Da Da thing.

401) You take various starwars figures messages about life to heart (do or do not there is no try)

402) You call people "schutta" or "nerfherder", when an undesirable person asks you out you reply "I'd rather kiss a wookie"

403) When you get pissed off you calmy recite the jedi code.

404) When you want your way with someone and you fail, you make a note to increase your persuade skill next level up.

401) You take various starwars figures messages about life to heart (do or do not there is no try)

403) When you get pissed off you calmy recite the jedi code.

You got me on that one. I often try to justify things and all I get is the look to shut up from my family.

BOT:

406) You think the ghetto in your hometown is the Lower City or the Undercity of Taris and you think rakghouls will pop out from behind a garbage can

Archived