Home

Hardest Map?

RaV™

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jedi Temle for campaign. The jedi masters were annoying as hell' date=' they would run down to the last spawn point and throw their lightsaber at anybody who spawned[/quote']

Yes, they are, but if you have Anakin Skywalker, their easy to defeat. Or you can use Clone Commander or Jet Trooper. I would recommend using a Clone Trooper or Anakin if you have him.

Anyway, the Jedi are weak compared to Anakin's lightsaber and shouldn't be a problem. (Unless you are really bad with a Jedi/Sith.) Well, for me, when I first use Anakin he's immobile for some odd reason. So, I just allow the Jedi to kill me and reduce all my reinforcements . Then, I start it all over again and use him. Though I only do this to use him there. Otherwise, if you lose the battle at the Jedi Temple, and do the battle again, he should be able to attack.

Actually, I think you get him after you retrieve the second holocron. Well, anyway, Anakin is quite helpful when you get him.

No, its the first one, your first objective as Anikin is to kill the jedi master and retrieve his holocron, although maybe if Anikin dies before you complete this objective and you still get the holocron you get Ani back anyway...

Either way the best way to kill jedi is lightsaber throw and choke, jedi health is so low it takes almost no time at all. (normal jedi that is, Masters have quite alot). Going in close is a bit dangerous, sure the jedi are weak, it only takes one swing to finish them, but don't get surrounded, it's an almost certain way to die.

No, its the first one, your first objective as Anikin is to kill the jedi master and retrieve his holocron, although maybe if Anikin dies before you complete this objective and you still get the holocron you get Ani back anyway...

Oh right, thanx for correcting me.....anyway, IMO, it's easiest to kill the Jedi with just the lightsaber. Effective and you don't risked being attacked will performing the secondary attacks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME HITS TO KILL Gizor Delso ON MUSTAFAR.....BEEN TRYING FOR WELL OVER A MONTH. HE JUST KEEPS KILLING ME! AND IT IS HARD TO SIMPLY SEE HIM ALL TOGETHER WITH THAT DARK MAP. WILLING TO TRY WHATEVER WORKS! THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLY...

Archived