Home

On the politics!

90SK

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a proud member of the GOP! Geroge Buse is really freakin' awesome, cause he is speaking for the people, he's not some snotty old rich dude who says big words we the people can't understand. Today, I heard W say ain't in a speech. That's got to be the collest thing a president has ever said. and you do realize this board is probably gonna make people hate eachother, don't you?

Political party doesn't matter to me as long as they aren't one of the following:

1)Stubborn

2)Ignorant

3)Prejudiced

4)Super-christian

Only one man I know that follows these laws, though I know many other common people do, but the one I'm referring to I the man who sadly hols more power then everyone else in America.

JACK THOMPSON.

I'm not really sure which one I am. My families Republican, and stuff. All I know is

-don't like the people who think gays are wrong (the end of last year, I found 2 of my friends were like this. But then the summer came, and I went to a new school.)

-don't like the abortion thing after the baby has a heartbeat/brain waves

-The reaction to Katrina (the part's I saw seemed bad. With the people stuck and the ranch. But he helped in the end... I think.)

That's all I got.

I'm not really sure which one I am. My families Republican, and stuff. All I know is

-don't like the people who think gays are wrong (the end of last year, I found 2 of my friends were like this. But then the summer came, and I went to a new school.)

-don't like the abortion thing after the baby has a heartbeat/brain waves

-The reaction to Katrina (the part's I saw seemed bad. With the people stuck and the ranch. But he helped in the end... I think.)

That's all I got.

1)HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY.

2)...no comment, don't agree or disagree there.

3)I just didn't like "White couple gathering rations and a black man LOOTING groceries."

Political party doesn't matter to me as long as they aren't one of the following:

1)Stubborn

2)Ignorant

3)Prejudiced

4)Super-christian

Exactly. That's what I look for in a politician as well. Open-mindedness is always a good thing.

Archived