Home

Favourite Unit

MachineCult

Favourite Unit?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Unit?

• Trooper (Super Battle Droid, Stormtrooper, etc.)
    • Sniper
    • Engineer (Rebel Smuggler, etc.)
    • Jet Trooper, Dark Trooper
    • Heavy Trooper
    • Droideka
    • Commander (MagnaGuard, Bothan Spy, Clone, Imp)
    • Other (Stick to Heroes as much as you can)

Does anybody use te snipers anymore? I don't really use the sniper anymore. Mainly because the AI is better. I used the sniper a lot in Battlefront. Also, I liked to go prone when I was the sniper.

I'm almost always sniper. I'm also moving around to much to attempt to use prone (if it was there), but I still miss it.

• 1 year later...

Holy crap, it's been over a year since anyone has posted in this thread. Why does it seem that no one is able to look at the date of the last post. Well since it's been resurrected and I've never posted in this thread, then I'll go ahead and say I always use the regular trooper. I find it very effective to just run into the heat of the battle using the Elite Rifle.

Traditionally, I've used the regular trooper the most, by far. He's versatile and powerful. The rifle works good in close combat but I can snipe as well. (I snipe way better with the trooper than the sniper. And the elite sniper rifle sucks). The elite rifle is awesome.

But recently (last time I played) I started using the Engineer, and I was extremely impressed. Detpacks can be fun. The health and ammo thing is fricking awesome. And the Shotgun is actually really good, a lot better than I thought.

So I've started to use the engineer more often. But I think the regular trooper is still my favorite. It's tough to say though.

Least favorite unit- Dark Trooper. Try as I might, I can't ever like the Dark Trooper, in either game.

As for Heros, Han Solo is awesome. He basically has an elite rifle with unlimited ammo, and hero health. Plus, he's Han Solo. Boba Fett is cool too, but his limited ammo gets annoying, moreso than it is for regular units (due to longevity and the fact that death doesn't work as a convenient reload).

Archived