Home

Mercenary crew

starmark2k

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Scuzzy i want you to prep the mag locks on the landing gears."

"Aye aye capt'n!!" Scuzzy yelled back out over the intercom as he started running out of his room. Not one to bother with removing clothes for sleeping, Scuzzy was still clad in his Fibre Armour and his tech belt. As he reached Engineering, he quickly went down a ladder towards the backup landing gear controls. Oddly enough, the backup controls were more advanced then the ones in the cockpit and had every kind of control for the landing gear. Well, I hope this thing works, Scuzzy thought to himself as he first armed and then threw the switch.

Immidiately, a light came on indicating that the mag locks were active. Moving quickly, Scuzzy headed for one of the landing gear pods to make sure they were active. After a quick diagostic to confirm, Scuzzy ran for the nearest intercom terminal. "Were good to go Jacen. I'm heading up to the engine room to keep an eye on those bloody motors," Scuzzy yelled out.

Jacen hit the intercom buton with his good hand "good job scuz now put all the power you can get into the manouvering thrusters, Let's give this wookie a little more to work with." Jacen switched to the turret headsets "How are those fighters coming i'm still reading thirteen on our tail."

"yeah" Jacen turned to his scanners. "it looks like there's a large alderann transport to our port we should be able to hide on that."

((OCC-O.k guys we're about 2 thirds of the way through this story and are about to open the jedi crate, Wildjedi is going to take control of the jedi... as previously agreed. K i have a plan for episode it will be called Mercenarie Crew: The Bank Job. I'll decide who does each episode after that towards the end of that one.))

"O.K Let's go." He turned to The pilot "land this thing and tell everyone to meet in the cargobay in about 10 minutes, We need to talk have a closer look at the cargo. Wait for me and Niomi to arrive before you do anything."

Jon stood up and followed his medic to the infirmary and sat on the chair.

"Try and make this quick."

She opened a cubbord and pulled out a med kit. She pulled out some cotten woll, dipped in some liquid and then used it to cleaned his wounds. After that she pulled out a spray and sprayed it on his burn marks. "Your arm should get better in a week or two." SHe then bandaged it up. "There. Let's go."

((I'll Presume everyone is in the cargo-bay))

Jacen followed by niomi Climbed down the ladder into the cargo bay, Everyone was gathered around the room.

"O.k guys, the sith attack wasn't random, In fact they were waiting for us, There attack was to quick to be anything else and they had a goal. They obviously wanted this cargo... So i think we need to investigate it."

Jacen looked down at the big one in the middle. "I'll start with this one."

Jacen kneeled down and unclasped the lid, He swung it open and looked down at its contents, Jacen then proceeded to shout out several curses in various alien languages. He looked back down again to see the human female who would be naked if it was not for the slave girl outfit she was wearing, She was obviously unconscious.

"I know that but... There has to be more to this, with a... 'cargo' This valuable, you don't give it to a third party, it's to risky, to much can go wrong. Look what happened with the sit.." Jacen fell silent for a second and went into deep thought. "They sold us out, They told the sith when and where we'd be, Theres proberly a tracking device in another box, Scuzzy find it and disable it. Kin i want you to stand watch with Niomi and Emma just incase."

Archived