Home

Mercenary crew

starmark2k

Jacen looked at niomi with an obviously annoyed expression "Look this was more than just a bad dream and if you are suggesting that theres somthing weird about those crates..."

Suddenly the entire ship was filled with a siren and flashing red lights. He turned and looked at graothar.

"The proximity alarm... lets get to the cockpit."

Jacen ran to the cockpit and took his seat.

"It's a sith intradictor. All crew battle stations"

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"All right." Graothar said when he heard the news. "Action." He ran to the cockpit, took his seat, and turned on the intercomm. "Attention crew of the Phoenix, attention, Sith fighters are attacking. I repeat, Sith fighters are attacking. This is not a sim." Graothar turned off the autopilot and took control. "HANG ON!" Graothar shouted.

The comms console began to beep, Jacen hit the button and saw the image of a sith officer.

"Mercenary freighter please Slow down and prepare to be boarded or i will order my fighters to open fire." Jacen switched it off and turned to his pilot

"Theres a large debris field 2 klicks off our port, do you think you can manouever in it. if so do it." He hit the intercom "Gunners lock and load we are about to have heavy incoming."

The sith fighters began to fire on the Phoenix.

"Emma, Jin, John return the favor!.. Scuzzy i want you to prep the mag locks on the landing gears." Jacen shouted into the intocom and then turned to Graothar. "Once we are out of the intradictors sensor range, All the fighters are down and Scuzzy has finished his prep find the biggest bit of debris you can."

"Leader in range, I'm taking the shot!" Said Kin, and he opened fire on the leader. The ship exploded, and the ones behind it split up. He quickly changed his sights to another ship, blasting it, then another, then another. He was no longer thinking, pure instincts controlled his shots, and his instincts were by now pitch-perfect. He continued going through this process, wondering what was taking Emma and John so long.

Niomi, following the sound of Jacen's calling and swear, found jacen. She bent down, looked at his injuries and dapped it with contin wall "Dont worry. I'm putting this medicine with a long name on your burn. It should sting for a bit but it'll cut down on the pain afterwards and stop any infection." Niomi helped Jacen to his feet, "we need to get to the infintary so I can proberly treat you"

"Fine but as soon as we're out of there sights I want you in my infrintary!"Niomi ordered "You've allready p***ed me off once today. Dont make it a second time" Niomi was usually a kind,happy person but she didnt like being awaked unless there was an emerancy and she also didnt like people neglecting medical attention when they needed it.

John was still snoozing through everything, then all of a sudden he woke up....

"Im hungry"

He walked to the kitchen and had made a sandwich, he was in a subconcious state of mind, noticed the red lights flashing, took a bite of his sandwich and ran to his station,

WTF is going on?

Emma replied "Well John we are blasting away at ships while you were in your deep sleep"

John did nothing but chuckle, He then jumped onto his turret put on his helmet and started to blast away, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 hahahah im on a roll

((What Emma really said:))

"Nice of you to join us, John... What kept you so deep that you couldn't hear the alarms?" She shook her head. "On second thought, I don't wanna know... must've been something I'd consider strange anyway..."

She continued blasting ships.

Archived