Home

Mercenary crew

starmark2k

Now Emma remembered why she didn't often tell this story... technically, it had been Hawk who'd done the deed. "Well... my plan was to take it to hyperspace and abandon it near Hoth... just for fun, you know. But that didn't work. Fortunately, I didn't crash near any cities."

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah, well that's what got me a second visit from her, actually," Emma said. Sometimes she wondered where she got these ideas. "She said that if it had been her, she wouldnt've crashed it... and that's how I got in trouble with my parents actually..."

She grinned. "See, Hawk decided that she wanted to do what I'd attempted. Since she'd seen what happened when I tried it, she wanted me to help her." She shrugged. "Bad idea, but I did it. We got the second one away, but we were chased... barely got away in one of the escape pods." She shivvered. "Landed on Hoth and had to stay there for a couple of days."

"Well we stayed in the escape pod for quite some time," Emma explained, still marveling at her own ability to compile a mostly fictional tale in seconds. "Then, Hawk left. She was gone for a day and then came back. She explained that she'd found a wrecked ship and needed my help in repairing it. It didn't take much repair and we were able to get away after working on it for three days."

"O.k John you go check him out, i'll go into the cantina." Jacen turned around and wamked through the cantina doors. We went strait to the bar and called over the Toydarian bar tender, The bartender flew over.

"I'll have one corellian ale." Jacen asked as the tender pulled out the drink.

"Anything else?" The toydarian asked

"Yeah do you know of anyone who has a job for a medium freighter and it's crew?"

"funny you should mention it, See that rodian over there." The tender pointed to a particularly fat rodian next to a twi'lek slave girl. "he may have what you need."

Jacen grabbed his drink and walked over to the Rodians table and sat down infront of him.

"Can i help you human?"

"No, I can help you. I'm captain of the Phoenix a fast ship and i hear you are looking for one"

"That depends, how... discreet are you."

"Extreamly."

"Good, I have a moderate amount of cargo i need moved, I also need it moved without the knowledge of the republic or the sith."

"Sound like I can help. Who will i be working for."

the rodian grinned "I also would prefer a no questions arrangement."

"That will cost extra."

"no problem. I'll have the cargo moved to your ship now along with coordinates for a destination. You'll be paid on arrival."

"Good how much."

"75'000 credits."

"Sounds better. I'll be leaving tonight." Jacen stood up and walked to the bar.

"So captain. Found us a job?" Niomi asked from behind.

"Yeah, Yets get back to the ship the cargos should be there soon."

"It's one of those ask no questions jobs." Jacen walks out of the cantina. Looking for john.

((OOC-Although our characters don't know this We are mainly smuggling weapons however in one of the crates is going to be an unconcious(sp) Jedi (female). We won't discover this untill later but being a jedi you may feel things when you are near the crate or when you're asleep.))

"75,000, So you will be getting 7,500 strait off the top, From the look of the coords we'll be heading to the outter rim, A day or 2 at most for this mission."

(occ- Just for my own knoledge in your next posts can you just say how long you have been on the ship and how you came to be on it, I've had the ship for 3 years now. To stringerhs as you said you worked for the republic in your Bio you can say we knew each other before the ship.))

Emma had to think about this. What was Hawk like? "Well, she doesn't talk much, really. And from the look on her face, you'd never know if she wanted to kill you or shake your hand... and then kill you." She chuckled. "But I really didn't get much of a chance to observe her much. After we got off Hoth, we jumped to hyperspace. I went to sleep and woke up in an escape pod as she was ejecting it. Crashed into a building on Alderaan and was put in prison for attempting to murder the senator."

She shrugged. "And maybe that's what Hawk wanted... 'cause later the senator disappeared and was found dead a week later. But I was released before that happened... when I explained what happened."

"It's better than nothing. Personally I wouldnt mind a mission where we sneak into some bigger ship or space station and steal something." She said as she walked in. She began to get a strangh feeling from one of the creats. She figured it was nothing."... and maybe one of you guys get hurt so I can accuatly do what i signed up for." She joked and then said to herself "which reminds me, they're all up for a physical in a few weeks."

Archived