Home

defective jetpacks???

deamonomic

i know they need time to recharge. i was playing gc. and when i jumped and started falling to my death i just happened to notice that the fuel bar was not even there.... sooo yea..... and i dont think its a glitch or anything like that cause its happened on several maps. so either there is something abiut the jet packs i havnt learned yet or the game just hates me.

Worst that happened to me was trying to fly with Boba when he had the Kaminoan DNA sample...well, I'm sure the fish were happy.

Want a "really defective Jetpack"? Dark Trooper-jump somewhere and cut it off in mid leap. It acts like a really good super-hop if done right, but I can't help thinking that it makes the trooper think "What the hell? I'm falling!"

Worst that happened to me was trying to fly with Boba when he had the Kaminoan DNA sample...well, I'm sure the fish were happy.

Same here. So, I decided to restart. :xp: So, I could go a bit farther with Boba. And whenever you have an objective-based object (flag) you can't use your force meter when force jumping or use your Jetpack.

...i just happened to notice that the fuel bar was not even there.... sooo yea..... and i dont think its a glitch or anything like that cause its happened on several maps...
I experienced the same thing last night. I could still fly without the bar though.

Not defective jet packs...

The jet pack will only activate after you jump. This means that if you simply walk off an edge to activate the pack you need to press jump twice. The first press "jumps" (cept you are already falling) and the second one activates the pack. :)

commander is right. no its not a onetime glitch it has happened multiple times to me. i ran i jumped. then hit "a" to jet pack. nothing happened. so i hit it agian. nothing happened. and if you hit the button fast it will still atleast start your jet pack and it didnt even dot hat.

Archived