Home

KOTOR: Secrets of the Sith

Akya smiled at him when he entered the security room, she had been there waiting for only a little while. She stood up to look him in the eyes.

"Listen, I know I can trust to come through for everyone. But as of late I've been seeing something distressing in your eyes. "

She looked passed him just then as if she was seeing something invisible.

"I don't know what happened in your past, but some how I see it affecting you still. You don't have to tell me, but I fear if something is not delt with, it will affect you deeply."

She crossed her arms and changing her tone to a lighter sound she said.

"I consider you a good friend now, I just want to help you if I can."

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(((No Vlad, I was talking about "Darth Baon", who DB said was killed by the new guy. Never even heard of Darth Baon in the RP so far)))

"Well, its kind of a long story. It has to do with my Sith training, and some of the things that happened in the wars with Nihilus, Malak, and Sion. I've seen what the force can do when not used properly."

"That was one of the reasons that I left the Sith- and, I didn't go to the Jedi either. But it is a long story, and maybe a little bit later. I don't quite feel like talking about it now."

There was a knock at the door. "Yes?" called Akya.

"Hey guys," Ben said walking inside. "Sorry to interrupt, but we should be lifting off within the next hour."

"Great. Now leave us, please," replied Jarko, impatient.

"No, no. I think that this is something that Ben might want to hear," said Akya, smiling.

(((((If you don't want me to listen, then just say so.)))))

(((Two things, DB. One, you might want to combine those two posts by editing them, instead of double-posting. Second, please put your off RP/character comments in parantheses or something like "OOC:")))

"Well, forget the spy I guess." Jarko said, answering his own question. "Lets go to the galactic dream planet, then. Lovely place, Korriban, don't you think?" He powered up the ship and started the engines.

The small figure in a black cloak sat down on the floor. Another person next to him, also dressed in a black cloak, looked at him for a moment and then sat down in a chair. "How are things going?" The first asked, so softly it could barely be heard.

"As you have wanted." The other said. "Hexen has captured the admiral, and has laid waste to the Republic. He has also seemed to have betrayed us, and has taken over control himself." The first one laughed, again softly.

"How nice, very good, very good. I was sure he would, with what I thought would most likely take place. What of Revan, and the Exile?"

"They are still on the same planet, seemingly unknowing of Hexen's threat."

"They will find out, soon enough. Well, since there has been no major catastrophes, I think that is all I need to know."

He got up, and hobbled off toward a small computer in the room. The other force-user watched him for a moment, than sneered. He stalked off.

Akya nodded. "We should get going."

She thought for a moment. " I'll be in the workshop."

Akya entered the workshop and laid her lightsaber down on the table. As she took it apart and worked hard to clean and repair it, she thought about what Jarko had told her. "the sith... he used to be with the sith.... "

She silently moved her fingers at amazing speed, righting the crystal and energy cell, and with a grace of its own kind. Soon her lightsaber was whole again. But her mind was empty. She sat there for a moment and thought about the choices she had made in her own past. When most were choosing sides she chose none. Most might think her wise, but she often wondered what would have happened if she followed revan and malak to war or stayed with the jedi and remained within the order.

It was no use thinking about it now. She picked up her lightsaber and replaced on her belt. She then headed towards the common room to await their arrival on korriban.

"Well, people, we're coming up on Korriban," Jarko's voice came from the cockpit. "Isn't it just beautiful?" He added, scowling.

"Be quiet, Jarko, I don't like it either." Jarred said.

The ship glided down to Korriban, in a small valley. It was mostly hidden from anyone looking from above, so they should be safe. The only things Jarko could see was some Shyrack flapping over on the other side of the valley. "So, Akya, what do we do now. We're at Korriban now, do you know what we are supposed to do here?"

(is it too late to join in?)

Name:Timmy Marong

Race:Human

Class:Soldier/Jedi Padawan Guardian

Wears:a light ripped combat jacket

Weapons:a Double Sided Vibroblade,2x Ion Pistols,Laser Rifle

Hey i hear that you guys needed some help my name is:Timmy Marong.A old friend of Revan.ok so i can help you beat that sith lordy,ut you have to take me with u ok now i am a exile jedi Who were not Banished but,send out because dealing and killing a padawan accidentaly.Marong said

Jarred stood near the edge of a cliff where they landed. He kicked a rock off the cliff and watched the rocky, lifless terrain that spread towards all sides.

"How the heck can anyone live here?" asked Jarred wondering how ridicoulous it is to even think of making a resource facility here. Much less a capital of an Empire. He turned around and told the others:

"Was it such a problem to stay on Korrderon?"

Admiral Onasi sat in his cell. Did he even understand what I wanted to tell him? thought Carth. But then he frowned since he Knew what kind of a person Jarred was: an excellent officer, but bad soldier. Jarred liked to give orders but he never liked to take them. Carth's head fell into his hands at the thought of what could this 'Hexen' do to her. He felt depressed, worried and so many other things that he could talk for centuries and still won't be able to describe it. Terana, I will save you. I won't let you die like I did your mother. thought Carth.

"Sir, a transmission from Lord Xavier." informed a Sith soldier towards the dark figure in the corner. Hexen turned and proceeded to the platform. He entered the platform and stood in front of the holo-projector. Xavier appeared.

"Yes?" asked Hexen.

"The Sith Counsil is about to settle. We are needed to participate." answered Xavier.

"As you wish." answered Hexen.

The holo-projector shut down. Hexen stepped a few steps backwards. He then colsed his eyes, the Force started to form a giant dark wind around him. And after a few seconds he was travelling at high speed. When he opened his eyes, he was in a round dark room with chairs surrounding in a circle. The chairs were giant throne seats that were especially made for the Sith Lords. Xavier stood in front of a chair at the border of the right and bottom right quarter of the circle.

"Ah, greetings Hexen. The other Lords will be here any moment now." welcomed Xavier.

Left of Hexen stood a Ithorian Sith Lord. Just then at the upper left from Hexen two people appeared: a young male Human and a male Devaronian Sith Lord. At the upper right a young blond woman Sith Lord and a female Twi'Lek Sith Lord. Next an old Sith Lord appeared along with a young dark-hairred woman and a young man as well. Making that a total of 10 Sith Lords that were in that room. They all seemed to be anxious to make a decission so Xavier announced quickly:

"We should take our seats."

Xavier along with all the other Sith Lords as well as Hexen seated on the chairs behind them.

"It is time that we respond that we are all present. We will begin from me." began Xavier. He got up and announced: "Lord Xavier, Sith Lord in the Unknown Regions and the farrest reaches of the Outer Rim. In charge of maintaining the structure of our system." he then seated. The call continued in a counter-clock wise way. The female Twi'lek got up:

"Lady Valensa, Sith Lord of the systems from Wayland to Dantooine. In charge of intelligence of the Galaxy."

The blond woman got up when the Twi'lek sat down:

"Lady Lorein, Sith Lord from Nar Shadaa to Ord Mantell. In charge of commanding the Dark Jedi."

The Devaronian Sith Lord got up:

"Lord Ghri'col, Sith Lord from Sipar to Seikosha. In charge of maintaining slavery as a work force."

The young man got:

"Lord Quintein, Sith Lord from Coruscant to Vastrip IV. In charge of creating contacts and influencing the Senate."

The old man got up:

"Lord Vanax, Sith Lord from Bespin to Taloran. In charge of training Dark Jedi."

The dark-hairred woman got up:

"Lady Regana, Sith Lord from Naboo to Yaga Minor. In charge of foregin realations."

The other young man got up:

"Lord Arquin, Sith Lord from Tatooine to Zonju V. In charge of commanding the remaining fleet."

The Ithorian Sith Lord got up:

"Lord Sci'phi, Sith Lord from Ithor to Bothawui. In charge of trade realations."

And finally Hexen got up:

"Lord Hexen, Sith Lord of the Known Regions. In charge of leading the main military force, and in charge of the Economics."

Hexen sat down and all of the Sith Lords were there waiting for Xavier to announce the meeting.

"We begin the 783rd seeting of the Counsil of the Lords of the Sith. We shall begin."

Xavier said and he sat down, so that the meeting could begin to see what should be decieded.

((Sorry, I couldn't write more than this, but this is way to long already.))

"Better than doing nothing. Unfortunately, we don't have swoop bikes; I think that may be the only redeeming virtue this planet has. In fact, it would be perfect for racing, nice obstacles- you would also have to get past the dead Sith Lords that raise up out of the tombs and go 'boo!' every time you go past them." Jarko said, surveying the dead terrain with disgust.

A trandoshan voice said:"Marong!" "Damn Trandoshans,Oh well if you only cant talk me outta this well i guess its back to work with me."*sigh*

Marong walked back to the house where the trandoshan voice was coming from,them marong said:"if you ever need my help you can found me here.Just ask for Guard Marong,bya."

(btw,im on korriban)

"Like I'm going to run across this barren wasteland beside dangerous animals and spooky Sith tombs. Especially when I'm racing a Jedi using Force Speed to go zooming up and down the landscape." Jarko said goodbye to Tekla for the time being, and turned back to the rest of them. "Well, lets go then, and see if we can't find someone or something here that will answer our, or Akya's, questions."

"I'm sure, after the amazing feats and journeys you made, you must have seen things much worse and terrifying," Said Jarko, pretending to be awed. He then stopped and smiled. "But anyways, we better go, I don't think we should stay in one place for too long. Lets check out that dying "colony"- if you could call it one- nearby. Or maybe dead colony, whichever one."

(((I didn't know you were with me, I thought you were somewhere else on Korriban)))

The Twi-Lek, Lady Valensa, stood up and looked around the the table at the rest of the Sith. "As you know, I am the Lady Valensa. Under my command are several groups of cloaked assassins, in charge of gathering inside information from the Republic and the Jedi. And so, I am able to monitor the progress of the war from inside my cloaked ship, the Bueaty of the Sith."

"Hexen has not shown any kind of understanding of the consequences of his actions. Each day he commits more atrocities within the Republic, ripping it aparty, but- now, thanks to him, we have now not only the Republic to deal with, but several small systems! Even Korderon is slipping out of Lord Quitein's hold, due to his actions, and is now thinking of allying itself and its fleet to the Republic!"

Hexen jumped to his feet and snarled, "I do not care about your accusations and your ragged band of spying theives, perhaps if you have complaints we would face in combat and see-

"Lord Hexen," Xavier began, "This is not a meeting between quarreling dark Jedi, we are not squabbling idiots all concerned for power-"

"We aren't? As far as I am concerned, that is all you are. Weak pathetic fools who us e the peaceful ways of the Jedi! I am the one who has defeated the Republic! I am the one who has rid the galaxy of the Jedi, without help from Vanax the Idiot!"

"My spies report otherwise." Valensa sneered.

"And if you wanted more dark Jedi, you should have taken on the training yourself, perhaps. You could truly show them the ways of idiocy, couldn't you?" Vanax said. Hexen's face contorted with rage, as did many of the other Sith against him. Xavier got to his feet to stop the squabbling.

(((I'll just leave it at that for now. If you want you can continue on with whatever you want, Vlad)))

"I suppose you all know our current situation, since we had a meeting yesterday." said Xavier, looking snearly around the room. "And I suppose that we know what we must do."

"But we have to stay organised to maintain control." added Vanax.

"Yes, I suppose so. Do we know where the Vains are?" asked Xavier.

"As far as I remember." began Lord Quintein "Lord Hexen was asigned to find the location of the Vains. But I don't think that he found out." Quintein sneered.

"Admiral Onasi proved to be a though subject. He didn't wish to tell me."replied Hexen

"Or you have become inefficent." said Lady Regana.

"Let me see you interogat others." said Hexen "I am pretty sure that not even a gasp would come out of them."

"With all due respect." began Lady Lorein "Hexen does a very delicate job, Lady Regana, and thanks to him we haven't collapsed."

"Thanks to all of us, Lorein." added Quintein "Don't forget that."

"I know, Quintein, I just wished to defend his position."

"Well, also thanks to Hexen, we lost the Exar Kun war." Quintein insulted disrespctfully.

"I was the one that trained Exar Kun." said Hexen "And without me, he wouldn't even survive the first year of the war."

"But he didn't survive in the end, now did he?" added Vanax.

"Yes, it was my mistake." replied angirly Hexen "But at least I admit my mistakes, unlike you."

"And what was my mistake?"

"You were the one to blame about Traya. Don't deny it."

"We are all to be blaimed for that failiure." began Arquin "We didn't deciede right who to send."

"I always said that Nilhus was a mistake from the beginning." began Hexen "But Vanax, Regana and Ghri'col only wanted to use him so that they could get a place in this Counsil."

"Sion as well." said Lorein "But Lord Quintein thought that maybe since Sion was his friend, maybe he could do well."

"Nilhus was your fault also." returned Quintein

"And how is that?" asked angirly Lorein

"Who knew Nilhus since childhood? Who was his friend?"

"That has nothing to do with it!" yelled Lorein

"Enough!" yelled Xavier "If we cast blame, the only thing we will get is renegade."

Hexen, Arquin and Valensa laughed.

"What is funny?" asked Xavier.

"Oh, don't make me start with you as well." said Arquin "If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't even be in this mess."

"I did the right thing!" defended Xavier.

"Good grief!" yelled Valensa "You still think that everything is fine, don't you? Well it isn't. If you hadn't used the Omikron, none of this would even..."

"You are forgetting that Hexen didn't arrive with the fleet on time, Twi'lek." said Quintein "And it's because he was too big a coward to approach nearer with it."

"The fleet was too slow! And those two fools." Hexen pointed towards Vanax and Regana "Lost the Omikron jewels!"

"That's because you don't know how to repair the Hyperdrive." yelled Vanax.

"Regana said that she was an engineer."

"I was not and Engineer!" yelled Regana.

"But you-! UGH!" began Hexen but stopped "This is losing point, let's continue."

They all calmed down for a few minutes. Xavier began again:

"We need to deciede who will be the next three Sith Lords to lead another assault to find the Vains... and possibly the location of the pieces of the artifact that will bring us the thing we need. Let's approach to the circle stone."

The Sith Lords got up and they approached the circle stone. Hexen pulled out his grey light sabre and stabbed the stone, Vanax did it with his orange sabre, Quintein with his red sabre, Valensa with her purple sabre, Lorein with her red that reflected purple, Xavier with a grey sabre, Arquin with a red one, and the others with their own where everyone of them had different. They all turned and sat on their seats. A dark cloud surrounded the stone and the Force wind rushed and rushed and rushed, faster and faster.

Suddenly a light sabre jumped out of the stone, it reflected a red sabre with a purple glow.

"Darth Lorein." said Xavier.

Lorein exited her seat and picked up her light sabre. The Force rushed around the stone again and a red sabre jumped out.

"Darth Quintein." said Xavier.

Quintein did the same as Lorein. The Force rushed for the last time and a grey sabre jumped out.

"Darth Hexen." said Xavier.

Hexen approached and picked up the sabre.

"You have been chosen as the next three Lords of Darkness. We are counting on you to bring us the Vains and the artifact." said Xavier.

"However." continued Xavier "This time, you will be granted henchmen to prevent another failed attempt, like the one with Nilhus... We cannot afford another failiure; we have lost too much Nilhus, so you will be only granted with 4 ships to each of you."

"Four ships?" said Quintein "That's not even enough for a covert opperation."

"I know that." said Vanax.

"Who will be the henchmen?" asked Hexen.

"The two remaining Sith Lords, outside of the Council." said Vanax.

"Who?" asked Lorein.

"Darth Sion. He is the best choice, now that Traya is dead." said Vanax.

"And the other one?" asked Hexen.

"Darth Hequbah." said Xavier.

"Hequbah?!" yelled surprised Lorein "Are you insane? She will stab us in the back before we even start this operation."

"Not to mention Sion." said Quintein "He is useless now. He gave up the Force. Where are they anyway?"

"On Korriban." said Xavier.

"No wonder Korriban wishes to join the Republic and the Jedi. Those two are weaklings." said Quintein.

"They will cooperate. I can assure you." said Vanax.

"Now go. Duty calls you to make sure that all of us achieve our destiny." said Xavier and then he drew an X with his finger and said: "May the Force bow down to you ruleage."

Hexen, Quintein and Lorein exited the room and the Sith Lords vanished after 5 seconds.

"I am required to take care of Korrderon." said Hexen "Who will go to Korriban?"

"I will. I am pretty presuasive." said Quintein.

"I will start on investigating for the pieces of the artifact. Hopefully, we will have more luck than the rest of them."

And while they walked, they all disappeared, one by one, in a giant dark cloud.

Archived