Home

KOTOR: Secrets of the Sith

"It's about time you had some sense in you, and actually spoke something smart," said Ben.

"Hey, you revealed that -"

"I was a Jedi? They had already suspected something, and were going to kill us. It pays to have the force by your side you know."

Opening his mouth to say something rude, Jarko was cut off by Akya.

"Regardless, we still need to get off this rock."

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Ummmm......Where the heck is Korderon?????) (Do you wanna be a jedi RobQel?)

After they got inside the Ebon Hawk, Ben said, "Let's lift off already. And don't call me an idiot or I'll slap you."

"Slap me? Isn't that against the Jedi code or something?" asked Jarko, smirking.

"What the other Jedi masters don't know, won't hurt them," replied Ben.

"Korderon is a remote, lush planet, kind of like Yavin IV or Dantooine. I'm punching in the coordinates right now." He got off from the cockpit. "I think I'm going to go to sleep for now. Wake me up if anything happens, or when we get to Korderon."

(((BTW, I meant the sleeping part :D. And no Jedi, you see, you still don't know everything about me Jedi_Knight_707 :). If you've got anything else, just PM me, I'll respond to it)))

"Oh, goody, I get to stay awake. Thanks very much," said Ben sarcastally. "Actaully Jarred, you stay up. I'm the most important, I need sleep the most."

Pulling out his blaster, Jarred said, "Are you saying that I'm not important?"

"Yes, I am actaully," replied Ben pulling out his lightsaber.

((((How could you not wanna be a Jedi? Oh, well.))))

Steven sat in a seat with his feet on the table reading through a datapad of scheduals."The Fat lady, The Red Higer, The Fluffy thing... Wait who calls their ship the Fluffy Thing!? And the... Marry-go-round..."

Stevens boss came up to him and asked him "Hey Steve. Got any plans for tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I was going to take the kids for a day out somewhere. Why?" he replied

"You dont have kids.."

"Dammit, your right. Can we retended I do?"

"Nope. I need you to come tomorrow. Scars ain't here tomorrow."

"Neither am I. However I a bit more money could perswade me."

The boss just looked at Steven.

"I want my usually pay and Scars. Deal?"

"Deal." He replied and left.

In space above Korderon

The Star Hawk zoomed out of hyperspace over the planet, coming to a stop in space as Jarred contacted the planet, hoping to get a landing space authorized. Jarko woke up and walked out of the crew quarters. Looking out over the planet, his eyes narrowed in disbelief. "Since when did Korderon have its own fleet?", he said. Following his gaze, Jarred spotted three or four large battleships, surrounded by ten or more cruisers.

Aboard the Ebon Hawk

The Exile's heart leapt. At long last, could their search for Revan be over?

"Thanks for the tip, Mical," said Tysyacha, beaming from ear to ear with

a red-lipped smile. "We'll be sure to stop on Corellia pretty soon. We're

running out of fuel anyway." The communication console fell silent.

After a pause, Atton spoke up. "Wait a minute. What if Revan doesn't

want anyone to find him? If I were a Sith Lord who had repented of my

Dark Side ways and was hiding out on another planet, I wouldn't exactly

want anyone to know my name was Revan. The Sith are still out there,

and what if they want revenge upon the one who refused the mantle of

Dark Lord? Malak was pretty much a useless traitor, I agree, but better

to blame someone alive than dead. At least, that's what the Sith think."

"You're right." The Exile sighed. "I've been thinking about that, too, but

if the Sith are still a major threat--what am I thinking? Of course they are!--

then perhaps Revan still wants to stop them. He may need our help. Once I

reveal who I truly am, the Jedi Exile who served under him in the Mandalorian

Wars, and who you are, he might join up with us. He can train us both again."

Atton scoffed, smiling his roguish grin. "Revan? Need help? Please. Revan

is Revan. You heard what Darth Traya said. Something about 'when I looked

at him, I looked into the heart of the Force.' Why would the former Dark Lord

of the Sith need help, now that he's regained his power through the Light Side?"

"I don't know, but even Revan had Bastila Shan by his side." Tysyacha winked.

"Point taken. I'll set a course for Corellia, and then our search will end." He

sighed happily. "After all that fruitless searching, Revan! I can't wait."

"Me neither," said the Exile. She hoped that the powerful Jedi would accept

her, rejoin her and Atton Rand, and let her call him "Master" once again.

The Ebon Hawk came to rest without a hitch on a vacant Corellian landing pad.

Arrogant sob thought Jarred.

"All right, since you are so important, tell me why at least."

((No offence, Jedi_Knight_707, that's just for the story :)))

Meanwhile over Telos the Sith have been losing the tide and now only the Vuqlih' Stratson now remained of the fleet, along with some fighter squadrons. Hexen stood, watching his followers humiliate themselves more and more as the battle progressed.

Idiots frowned Hexen, disappointed.

"Open the Air-Lock for me." began Hexen, exiting the Bridge "I have a little surprise for them."

Hexen made his way through the large dark corridors, which were required to be built for his size, since he was even taller than a Wookie. He came to the Air-Lock, the soldiers there saluted him.

"Sir?"

Hexen turned to the officer that started speaking with him.

"Yes?"

"Er..." began the officer "Mind if I ask what will happend to them?"

Hexen gave an imaginable smile, since he didn't have a mouth.

"You will see..."

Hexen exited through the Air-Lock and stepped on the Hull of the ship. He didn't need a space suit since he didn't have to breath, and he wasn't a living being... Or he isn't anymore; but no one could tell really. The Hull of the Vuqlih' Stratson was under heavy fire, but the fire always seemed to miss Hexen.

On the Soujourn, Carth Onasi kept issuing orders to the soliders:

"Keep firing around that area, their shields are getting weaker on the entire ship. The fllet fired and damaged heavily the Sith War ship. Suddenly, the shields broke and the Sith war ship suffered great damage, nearing it's destruction.

"We've almost go it, sir." yelled cheerfully Admiral Onasi's assistant "It's almost over."

Now it's my turn thought Hexen and stood at the center of the hull of the Sith ship, with his head turned up to the ships.

One of the soldiers on the Soujourn frowned towards the Sith ship.

"Sir?"

Admiral Onasi approached the soldier.

"What is it?"

"Look over there." pointed the soldier.

The Admiral looked towards the heavily damaged Sith ship and saw a small bark figure standing in the middle of it.

"Shoot him."

The fleet began shooting at the Sith Lord, thinking that killing a Sith Lord, would win them a trophy that they will cherish until the rest of their lives.

However, Hexen; as soon as the blasters approached him; drew out his Grey sabre (grey, not silver) and slashed it left, upper-right and up; destroying 13 fighters.

What the hell?! thought the soldier on the Soujourn.

Hexen holstered his lightsabre and put his hands next to each other and began saying the words:

"Ungle'sh, Churtase Smaledon. Qav'hin Vindzah' Kreshunleghishan Gashen'cali."

As he spoke them more and more dark energy streemed around him, creating a bigger and bigger globe in his hand.

"What is he doing?" asked the assistant. Carth wasn't sure, but it didn't look so well.

"Fahlesthan, Ydi'um Quansetuarhn"

"Fire at him! He must be doing a ritual!"

The fleet opened fire at Hexen, but they still missed him.

"Ghang'lesh Daryhi'ad Banse'h."

Hexen began gathering the dark matter faster and faster, and the matter began surrounding him faster and faster.

"Kahl'hianh Estar'hn... Kavh'ein!"

Hexen released the giant dark glowing globe at a Republic Hammer Head and it exploaded in a humongous explosion that blew up 4 more ships.

Steven walked to the ship that had just landed. "Let see this ship is the..." He looked up at the new ship "Holy Nerf Hearder! The Ebon Hawk!" He ran up to the ship and placed his hand on it.

"I haven't seen you in ages. I'm aware you've been involved in atleast two more planets destructions. Thats a record for alot of ships..." Steven stopped talking to the ship when he saw the owners of the ship walking down the ramp.

"Hello. Mr. and Mrs. whats-her-face. Usually you get met by a person named Scar but he's enter the witness-protection service or something so you got me. Dose your ship need repairing?"

Jarred looked at those battle ships.

"I heard of private fleets. But this is ridicoulous." commented Jarred.

"And since when do agricultural planets have battle ships." he looked a bit better towards them "Since they don't seem to be Republic ships, this is really something weird."

He thought a little and then said:

"Well, let's hope that they know how to be pleasant." said Jarred, tapping with the console "If there is anything about private fleets that I learnt; it is that they can be really inpolite and unwelcome. Hold your fingers, people."

Korderon

"Yeah, it is." Said Jarko. "Well, lets hope for the best, I guess." The ship came in through the atmosphere, followed closely by several security airspeeders. Finally it came to land in a small landing area next to a settlement. Whats with all the extra security? Jarko thought as he looked around at the guards and the amassing troops. Queen Terana must either be getting paranoid, or she's decided that she can somehow conquer the Republic.

"Don't give me that, Jedi. Whatever Terana is doing, I'll say this: I don't like it. But that isn't exactly our problem, remember?" They were admitted access to the residential area. After renting a room in the apartment area, Jarko decided to hit the local cantina for a drink. Nearby, two Korderon soldiers were talking, still partly in their blackish-grey body armor.

"I can't believe the training routine they're running us on." one said.

"Commander Drinn wasn't like this when he was with the militia; I guess the promotion got him drill-happy." the other muttered.

"Wonder why Terana decided to mobilize an army."

"Who knows. Perhaps one of the royal guard knows, but good luck getting it out of them."

"Did you see those ships that Hoersch-Kessel churned out for us? Deadly ships, they're absolutely loaded with automated defense systems."

"Yeah, they're good, you can't deny that."

"Say, did you hear about that rumor that Terana met with the diplomat from Trandosha?"

"I did, but I didn't give it one thought. Why would the queen even go near those brutal lizards?"

"I dunno, but then again, why is the Queen doing all that she is doing? All this stuff with the fleet and the army, and the increased communications with other systems; it just seems strange."

"Forget about it." the soldier advised.

The talk then turned to the local dancers, at which Jarko left, uninterested. He had even more questions now, but still didn't have any answers. Shrugging his shoulders, he forgot about it and headed back.

Above Kashyyyk

The Republic fleet was little more than floating debris in space. There was no more noise of ships firing, and fighters exploding. A small little shuttle zoomed through the wreckage, obviously a Sith design. "Yes, my lord, we were successful, as you can see. Our strike team boarded the flagship and slaughtered the Jedi on board."

"Good." Lord Hexen's said, sounding furious like he always did. "What about the admiral?"

"We don't know, my lord. He got away." Hexen sneered at him.

"Find him. The two commanders are nothing to me; if I kill him, then the Republic's army is done with. Otherwise, Sith-" The masters body was lifted up in the air. The Sith felt pressure building around his body. "-You know what will happen." The Sith was tossed away, gasping. Silently, he turned to the dark Jedi around him, ordering them to search every wreckage and every planet nearby.

Akya was there waiting for Jarko when he arrived at his rented apartment. She stood leaning against the wall with her arms folded. She unclasped them and let them hang down as he approached. He looked at her in silence for a moment. Then she spoke.

"I just wanted to apologize for Ben. I know the jedi can come of as cocky. But he's smart and I trust him. We were friend in the jedi academy. Please trust my judgment on this one. He'll come in handy."

She smiled and rested her hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring look. "So what did you find out?"

"It might take ten years... But oh well, forget it. I just kind of distrust Jedi- see, it- well, it goes a long way back. Akya is pretty much the only force-user I have trusted for a while."

He grinned at Ben and then turned back to Akya. "Well, not much. I did find a few Korderon soldiers that seemed like they had no idea what Terana was doing. But apparently Hoersch-Kessel got a contract for the ship, that I found out. There has been some rumors floating around that Terana has been meeting secretly with the Trandoshan senator, but I don't know if its true."

Jarred walked through the door of the apartment, carrying a large cyllinder. He dropped it in the middle of the room and panted. He wiped the sweat from his fore head and told to everyone:

"I brought some food that we could use. Maybe if we get hungry this will give us the neceseary supplies. Although the food isn't exatcly tasty... I thought that maybe we could save a lot of money by buying a lot of food."

He then smiled and said: "Enjoy!"

((By the way this is how my character looks like: Picture; It's the best I could find, but you'll get the idea))

Hexen waited on the platform above the forset. Enraged and happy with his victory he still waited for his servants to come back with the Admiral. After 10 minutes, a few soldiers stepped on the platform, holding a giant wookie in a cage.

"Here he is, sir. The one and only Roggin."

Hexen turned and frowned at the sight of the Wookie. Roggin was a Wookie legend, the best hunter amongst them that was respected throughout the Galaxy as well. Roggin furiously tried to break free, but he couldn't. Hexen approached him.

"And now you will tell me, where Admiral Onasi is." Said Hexen.

The Wookie let out a powerful growl on rage and Hexen looked disappointed.

"How should you know? Because I know that you always seem to be in touch with these pathetic officers."

The Wookie growled yet again and Hexen started crushing him.

"Do not try to piss me off, because you will end up dead."

Hexen, crushed 20 bones in Roggin and let him go, the Wookie cried silently because of the pain.

"Take him away." said Hexen and the soldiers listened "I want this planet teared apart. Find Admiral Onasi; I want him alive!"

(((I'll try and fit you in somehow, Jedi Atomic, don't worry.)))

Korderon

"Thats good. I just hope you haven't been sneaking out extra food while you were on the ship." He turned back to his datapad, watching news flash by. I wonder if there is anyone on this planet that would know anything about whats happening... Wait, I know! Tekla, he might know. He turned toward them, "Hey, I'm going to be gone for a little while. Anyone wants to come with me they can." He headed out.

Archived