Home

KOTOR: Secrets of the Sith

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What I mean, is that the Exchange is a mine of information. Not only that, the contacts and groups it has spread across the worlds is enormous. Oh, and did I mention the amound of mercs and bounty hunters it has working for it, or the wealth it has? If we can maneouver them right, the Exchange will be our best resource." Jarko said, raising his eyebrows at Jarred. "Kind of like the, uh, matter of leverage we had on that gang on Norderon II."

"This better be worth it." said Jarred, taking out his small assasin blaster "Or else there will be a freelance duck season on us to make sure that there doesn't come another bunch of 'smart guys' like us."

He then holstered his pistol and turned to the ship:

"And where the heck is Akya?"

((Seriously, where is Crying_Fate? Someone will have to take her place if she doesn't show up.))

"I don't know; I hope she's actually gotten out of the crew quarter. She may be a force-user, but apparently that doesn't mean anything about understanding the word 'hurry.'" Jarko said, smiling wryly. "Oh wait, here she is; maybe she heard us screaming out here. Took her long enough."

A young woman came out of the Star Hawk, with a lightsaber hidden inconspicuously on her belt. Behind her came a little brown, beat up Utility droid.

"Finally!" yelled Jarred, turning to the young woman "Did you forget to put on your clothes or make-up? Or maybe you couldn't deciede whether to use this lightsabre... Or the same lightsabre." said Jarred.

"I swear, if you were in the Republic Military; I would have given you 100 pullups... But that's just me."

(((Congrats on your post count!)))

"If they do, too bad." Jarko said, icily smiling at them. "Lets go."

They headed off into Nar Shaddaa, leaving the docks behind them. Nar Shaddaa was just as Jarko remembered it: scummy, dark, and filled with thugs. They were stopped twice, once by a couple of thugs who apparently decided that they didn't want to fight, courtesy of Akya. The other was by a refugee, wanting credits. Jarko gave it to them, suprising Jarred. My one good deed for the day, Jarko muttered. They approached the Exchange headquarters.

Aboard the Ebon Hawk

It had been a long and weary two and one-half years since Tysyacha

Dvukhsotnaya, known as the Jedi Exile throughout the galaxy, had

defeated her former Master, Darth Traya, on Malachor V. Pain still

ached in her heart as she thought of what she'd had to do to

stop what she supposed was the ultimate Sith threat. However...

Do you think these weapons of war, engineered by Revan,

are the Sith? Darth Traya's words came back to haunt her.

The Sith is a belief. Tysyacha knew that with Traya's

death came a victory, though a modest one in the face of what

lay ahead. Had Revan found the true Sith Empire after all this time?

She was trying to find Revan. She, and her consort Atton Rand.

"Syscha?" asked Atton, the pilot of the Ebon Hawk. "Are

you sure this is worth it? I mean, the Sith should have been crushed

with the defeat of Darth Vicious Scow over there. Malachor V?"

"Yes." The Exile nodded. "That is what I thought as well. Apparently,

however, the true threat lies wthin the regions of the Outer Rim, or

maybe beyond it. We may never find Revan, but as for me, I don't

want to quit looking. Not yet. If Revan is out there, he can help us

defeat the enemies that will come after us. If they discover our

existence, that is." Tysyacha smiled and went to Atton. "Kiss me."

Atton's good-naturedly mocking grin made her spirits lift and her heart

skip a few beats. "Doesn't that go against the Jedi Code?" he asked.

"There is no passion, there is serenity, blah, blah, blah?" A sly wink.

"You rogue! I'm glad that I married a Scoundrel. You're always encouraging

me to break the rules," purred Tysyacha as she leaned in close for a kiss.

"Cffl. Dt cld ld to the drk side," mumbled Atton mischievously, hiding his

heart's bliss. He loved it when Tysyacha tousled his black hair like that.

The Exile broke from the kiss. "If I go to the Dark Side, please save me,"

she said. "I know I leech the Force from you, but don't follow me if I

start acting like Traya did. Atton--" Her voice was serious and sad.

"Please. I'm counting on you." Did he understand the stakes for her?

"Don't worry." Atton stood firm. "I'm not letting any Sith get you.

Especially if they want to turn you into their apprentice and take

you away from me! If you want to call anyone 'Master', try the

Force." His gaze had turned hard, determined, slightly vengeful.

Tysyacha put her hand on his. "Or Revan." The Ebon Hawk flew on.

((sorry guys, I was delayed. Stupid ISP!))

Akya was surprised by Jarko's generosity, and yet thought it good of him to be thinking of others. As they approached the exchange building, she broke out of the sort of trance she had been in since they left the ship. Troubling dreams had been stirring her in her sleep as of late and she was caught up in their meaning as they traveled the streets of Nar Shaddaa. Even when the thugs had hindered the trek to the exchange building, she lifted her hand and sent them on their way without much use of her conscious.

She followed Jarko silently, listening to the low beeps and hums from the little utility droid behind her. She peered at the guard in front of the exchange building. The twi' lek stared harshly back.

"So Jarko, I suppose you'll be doing the talking?" She smiled lightly.

"Uh, Yeah... Just like always. Just in case my diplomacy fails, be ready to do your hand thingy to persuade this guy; and make sure it lasts." He walked up to the Exchange guard, who stopped him and started jabbering in Twi-Lek. "Yes, I know," Jarko cut him off. "You don't recognize me, and you want to know my business here. I'm here to talk over some business with the Exchange. I'm looking for a job."

Apparently Jarko and his companions looked like they were really trying to get a job, or the guard was feeling good today- or both. They were ushered into the Exchange leader's room, surrounded by guards. Jarko started in suprise. "Well, Galdresh, you seem to have risen up in the ranks a bit since I last saw you," Jarko said.

The Aqualish stared at him, seeming to recognize Jarko. His gaze then fell on Jarred and Akya. "What do you want this time?" He asked, harshly.

Akya peered around. There wasn't much for her to do in this situation. The force swelled around her and her companions and grew dim as moved throughout the rest of the beings in the room. She caught the gaze of one of the guards standing behind Galdresh who narrowed his eyes. She lifted her chin and gave him a look of superiority. Most would think it cocky of a jedi, but Akya was no Jedi... not anymore.

"Hello, Akya. Long time, no see. I didn't know that you were meddling with these fine gentlemen," said Ben. "Listen Jarko and Jarred, its not a good thing to join the Exchange. I know somebody who did. Not good, not good. And you better start being nice to me, 'cuase Akya asked me to help you with this Exchange thing. So, I'm gonna be with you guys, and I don't like smart-alecks.

Steven sat alone in a crowded bar. He just sat there drinking correlian ale. He usually came here everyday after work for a pinte. Tomorrow was his last day of work for the week. Then two days of rest and then five more days of work, two days of rest, then five days of work and so on.

He was getting a bit bored of the rutien but it was an easy life,just what he wasnted. A man came up to him and offered to sell him death sticks. He looked around to see if anyone was watching him. No one was.

Steven raised his hand and used the jedi mind trick. "You will shove the death sticks up your ass."

"I will shove the death sticks up my ass the dealer replied in a trace and put his hand containing the death sticks down his trousers and let out a grown.

"Now you will run around the cantina like a demented chicken!"

'Now I will run around the cantina like a demented chicken!'He replied in the trance voice and began to ran around the cantina wazing his arms as if they were chicken arms.

Steven watched in amusment. A women sat next to Steven. "Whats up with that guy?" She asked and he repiled

"Too much to drink and death sticks do that to a guy."

On the Ebon Hawk

The loving moment between Atton and the jedi exile was interupted by the beeping of the communication consel.

"A JEDI!!! How dare you bring Jedi in here trying to fool me!" Galdresh snarled. "Look, Galdresh, this guy is-"

"I don't need your explanations. Guards, kill them. Now."

This is not good; and all because of that stupid Jedi. Pulling out his blaster he leveled it at one of the guards, shooting him in the chest. Dodging back through the blaster fire he pulled them toward the door, Akya and Ben deflecting the shots coming toward him. Once they outside the door, he turned toward them.

"Akya, that was not the smartest thing you could have done, asking this guy for help. Ben, you better stop butting in, and you better get used to a smart aleck, fast. Jarred," he spotted a group of Mandalorian mercenarys coming toward them. "Run!"

Jarred quickly hit with his right hand an incoming Mandalorian, knocking

him unconciouss to the ground. He pulled out his assasin blaster and shot to the left; killing a Gammorean with a clean shot to the head. Before Jarred could blow the Aqualish's head, the door closed and mercenearies jumped out of no where.

"Damn!" yelled Jarred as he ran, shooting with his assasin blaster, not being able to hit any Mandalorian.

I knew I shouldn't have left my weapons on the ship he thought, running along with the others.

Meanwhile, while the battle over Telos was progressing; The Republic suffered great losses: ships, buliding, civilians... All were devestated by the Sith fleet that was hovering over the fallen planet.

On the ship Vulqih' Stratson the main ship in the fleet, a Sith Master entered the large room in which were windows everywhere, excpet on the floor. The Sith Master, frightened, approached the large cloacked figure that was over seeing the battle out side.

"Lord?"

The Dark figure turned, and the only thing that could have been seen were to red eyes, that scare many people and intimidate anyone who looks at them.

"What do you want?" asked with a scrambeled voice the figure.

"Um..." began the Master, frightened and unable to speak.

"What is it?!" yelled the dark figure in inpatience.

"Lord Hexen, forgive me for interuppting you, but the Republic is too numerous. We won't be able to fight them."

"And so you came here, thinking that you can convince me with empty words?" asked angirly Hexen.

"No sir, that's not what I meant." began panicly the Sith Master.

Hexen drew out his hands and syphoned the Force out of the Master. Those everal seconds to the Sith, were like millions of years of pain and misery. The Sith collapsed, the only thing left from him were bones.

"We will see what these weaklings can do to us." thought Hexen, exiting quickly the panorama.

Aboard the Ebon Hawk

Tysyacha and Atton were startled out of their romantic reverie.

"Who's that on the console?" asked Atton. "No one that I know

could be contacting us, unless it's one of our old friends."

The Jedi Exile furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't think so. See who

it is, Atton." The pilot of the Ebon Hawk pushed a button.

"Good day. This is Atton Rand of the Ebon Hawk. Who am

I speaking to?" They waited for a response, the Exile rather tensely.

Atton scratched his head. "Mical?" he asked. "Is that you?" Receiving

an affirmative nod from the smiling face on the console screen, Atton

chuckled, filled with relief. "I'm great, man! The Exile, Tysyacha,

and I are still searching for Lord Revan, although I suppose it's just

Revan now since he's turned back to the Light. Do you know where

to find him?" Realizing that was probably a stupid question, Atton

Rand smacked himself on the forehead and tried again.

"I mean, is there anything we can do for you? Tysyacha and I--

I mean--wow! I never expected to talk to you again after all this time."

"Atton?" asked Tysyacha. Then, recognizing the Disciple's face, she

cried, "Mical! I didn't know where you'd been these past two years.

How is your Jedi training coming along?" The happiness in her voice

was unmistakable, but the happiness of a Master finding a long-lost

Padawan. Atton had learned long ago to let his jealousies slip away.

"I don't have much time to speak to you. I have a mission set by the jedi masters. We have a possible location on Revan but the master have forbid me from telling you. However I own you guys too much. He's working at Grey's Correlian Hanger as an engineer, monday to friday, 5am to 6pm. Good luck. Got to go." The transmission ended.

"Ummmmm......oooops," said Ben laughing.

"Good job. If you weren't Akya's friend I'd kill you right now," said Jarko, angrily.

"Yeah, I bet," said Ben sarcastially, "becuase us Jedi are pushovers. Were just overrate on our skill right? 20 years of training has done nothing. We just like to act tough."

"How long did it take you to learn that peice of undeniable truth?" Jarko scowled at him. "Thanks to you and your great bird-brainess, we just lost our standing with the Exchange, not to mention the loss of a long and rather fruitful career with them. Now me and my crew have got filled with absolutely useless cargo." They ran out of the Exchange headquarters, losing themselves in the crowd.

Ben started to speak. "Well, you can't deny that the Exchan-"

"The Exchange was strangely jumpy, I'll admit that. Well, Jarred, it looks like there will be a duck season on us. We need to get off Nar Shaddaa."

Archived