Home

Worst (or least favorite) Star Wars video game

RobQel-Droma

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I played shadows of the empire on the N64 and I hated it
It got better when they ported it over to PC. That's one of those games that should not have been a console game. The controls were just to complicated for a controller. But my team is working to make it better.

I'm sorry, don't take this the wrong way, but how on earth can Rebellion be confusing?
I should say only confusing at first. I played it a lot (heck, I even beat it once) before I truly understood what was going on. NOW it's actually one of my fav SW games. With that said, I wish they'd make Rebellion 2 and give it actual RTS style ground campaigns too. If you have an espionage mission, then it ought to involve actual gameplay, not just a "maybe it'll work, maybe it won't" scenario. Same for all other mission types & planetary assault. That part was lame. However, the space combat was awesome.

What do you mean by N64 standards? The N64 had some of the best games around for example Banjo Kazooie was a classic

IMO SOTE was the only decent game for N64 (of course Turok 2 and Goldeneye had good multiplayer.)

Most N64 games were teh gheyxor. That's why I never owned one.

...automatically = AWESOME
Mara Jade is just an awesome character. I loved MOTS, and I can't wait to potentially start up a MOTS MOD once SOTE MOD is complete.

As for slave Leia, it's campy but true. One of the coolest levels in Super Return of the Jedi was the Slave Leia level. Come on man! Her weapon was a CHAIN WHIP!!! That's hard core Simon Belmont action right there!! I would have cracked up if they had a Grim Reaper type of character just to parody Castlevania

While I never played Masters of Teras Kasi, the idea of a Street Fighter 2/Star Wars game just sounds horrible. (BTW....any screenshots of Mara & Slave Leia in that game? :lol: )

Archived