Home

Worst (or least favorite) Star Wars video game

RobQel-Droma

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jedi Outcast was the biggest letdown for me. I played DF, JK, and MotS for years and unlocked every secret to be found; alot of it on my own and the last of it with the help of the internet. Jedi Outcast I never have desired to replay....

Worst game you say? I actually like TPM for the opening missions. I'd actually have to go with Rogue Squadron. XWA > RS. After playing XWA first, there's no turning back.

The worst Star wars game I played was Galactic Battlegrounds.

Why? Because it was just Age of Empires with Star Wars units. It had crappy graphics with bitmap units that could only go 8 directions (earlier games using bitmap engines had at least 2 that number). Gameplay was neither original nor fulfilling. Even the unit sounds were repeatative. If it had been brought out a couple of years earlier it might have been good, but halas...

Off couse there are other Star wars games from around this period, that were also bad or even worse but I didn't play them.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I mean, it wasn't so bad in the beginning, but it quickly staled on me. I was hoping for more of a generalized "clone wars" experience: you get to play the clone wars, not another ho-hum Anakin-saves-everything plot.

That aside, Star Wars for Gameboy. Not fun.

HA I had the Starwars gameboy (not even color) game when I was like 6 HAHAHA it sucked so badly I got poed and almost broke my gameboy because I could not beat the damn level where you got on the Falcon with Solo lol... Good times....

Jedi Power Battles was pretty craptastic on the dreamcast (despite decent graphics at the time). The PSX version was even worse. A total disaster... it failed in so many areas.

I never played Force Commander or Obi-Wan but both of those games got horrible reviews and people I talked to who actually played them complained bitterly of the utter disappointment of them.

Well, that's what somebody told me. Well, I might consider trying the game after I play EaW and BFME II.

Well, they must have been ignorant about it. It is really good on PC. I was glad when I found out that it was just because you didn't have it; To say that KotOR is the least favorite game, after playing it, would be complete heresy :D. It is absolutely one of the best games out there.

Lol... Yes, Star Wars Galaxies, the best Star Wars game on the market!

For the record, my least fav game... hmm... perhaps TPM game, although Jedi Academy was also a letdown. I never owned Jedi Power Battles, but I loved it when I played it (impossible though it was :p ).

Archived