Home

How to become a Jedi?

Ztalker

With the sith's apparent lack of compassion for life, I can't even see how a sith, (especially a Lord) would even care about offspring.

I don't know if it would have anything to do with attraction.

If it were to happen, and I doubt it, it would have to be a clone situation.

Oh well, nice one. I'll have to ponder this.

Its just that these games always start off biased to the good guys

No kidding. Of course the canon is going to be good guys win, right :xp:? I wouldn't call it biased, why would you go read or watch something where evil won?

Besides, in both games, you are technically grey, so you really aren't light or dark at the beginning. Keep it that way, don't have these stupid "start out as a Sith and then either remain one or defect to the Jedi" ideas. The whole idea is to start with a "blank sheet", not some already established evil guy.

And anyways, in answer to your question, both Jedi and Sith say that love is very bad. So no, it wouldn't be logical.

No kidding. Of course the canon is going to be good guys win, right :xp:? I wouldn't call it biased, why would you go read or watch something where evil won?

Besides, in both games, you are technically grey, so you really aren't light or dark at the beginning. Keep it that way, don't have these stupid "start out as a Sith and then either remain one or defect to the Jedi" ideas. The whole idea is to start with a "blank sheet", not some already established evil guy.

And anyways, in answer to your question, both Jedi and Sith say that love is very bad. So no, it wouldn't be logical.

You don't have to love to have offspring.

...or to clone.

But, say it to yourself again, "The sith lord's son..." Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

I do believe that is the funniest thing I've heard today.

I like the starting out as a Jedi Padawan on Coruscant idea. However I have a hard time trying to figure out how this would work with the existing story left to us by TSL.

If I understood the TSL ending correctly then the Jedi Order is pretty much kaput. Where will the Jedi Masters who will train force sensitives and direct Jedi operations come from?

1) IIRC, at the end of TSL all the Jedi Masters are dead, with the possible exception of Atris. But if Atris is still around she's so jacked up in the head that it's hard for me to imagine her bringing the Jedi Order back from the brink of oblivion. But I guess that is one possibility.

2) The Exile has gone in search of Revan and thus is unavailable.

3) Revan is somewhere in the Unknown Regions and is also unavailable.

Maybe Atton, Brianna, Mira, and/or Visas could be running the Jedi show on Coruscant but then I think the game would be forced into accepting TSL had an LS ending. If otherwise then why would they be involved in re-establishing the Jedi Order? But since it sounds like the "canonical" ending is always supposed to be LS then maybe this would work. IIRC, Kreia did refer to The Exile's companions as

the Lost Jedi.

Archived