Home

Psychonauts 2...i wish. Whayt levels would you like??

kits

Hi, occasional poster is back... and posting.

Just curious, if you could see new levels, what kind of minds/themes would you like to see??

I'd love to go into a more flying/platform level like Milla but in the mind of a neurotic George Costanza like charcter where the slightest thing awry will send thing out of order and floating off. Lots of flying whales. But on no time limit, natch (I'm talking to YOU meat circus)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love these ones. Ford would be indeed a very wacky place...I can almost see his vaults full of regret over losing his sanity and respect amongst the wider psychonaut community.

Dam, there's more than enough here for a sequel...double fine, if your lurking...

Nah, I'm sure they've cannibalized themselves by now.

Little bunny 1-Rupert once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Little bunny 2-Wait a tic, Rupert wasn't on holiday? Bloody 'ell!

Little Bunny 1- Why are you talking with a British accent?

Little Bunny 2-Wait a tic, you didn't know I was British? Bloody 'ell!

~Little bunny 1 eats little bunny 2~

Little Bunny 1- That needed to be done a while ago.

Bunnies in unison-YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

I won the school Geography Bee today! I so rock the hizzow!

I didn't have school to day. The canceled because freezing rain and snow was in the forecast all day. Ironically, the temperature never dropped below 38.

So, if there was to be a sequel to Psychonauts, I'm assuming there would be a bulletin on the website. Someone should be sure to check there every week.

Archived