Home

Psychonauts 2...i wish. Whayt levels would you like??

kits

Wow, this went off topic amazingly quickly.

...I don't know. Wait!

1. Smon has been missing for quite some time

2. Tim Schafer is gonna be married(according to the DF news)

Smon might be Tim because Tim is not only working on the new game, but is also planning a wedding! I'm such a genius!

If Schafer were to return to these boards, there's a good chance he'd return under his previous alias.

What a cunning man.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Schafer were to return to these boards, there's a good chance he'd return under his previous alias.

What a cunning man.

I love it when important people join the boards. The only other time I think I've seen it, save what you just posted, is when the lead developer for KotOR II posted a thread t swknights.

That's totally awesome. A shame he didn't stick around.

...I don't know. Wait!

1. Smon has been missing for quite some time

2. Tim Schafer is gonna be married(according to the DF news)

Smon might be Tim because Tim is not only working on the new game, but is also planning a wedding! I'm such a genius!

censored.gif

-.-*whistling*

Here I am back from the dead! Sorry, been making Flash Collabs with a buncha people and since tis the season afterall, I've been preoccupied with Mario & Luigi:Partners in Time.

...I am totally not Tim.

I finally came back because I was visited by three ghosts, THEY TRIED TO EAT MY BRAINS. Luckily the GhostBusters showed up and they were all "OMG ITS VOCABULOR" and I was all "Where have I heard that before?" and it drew me back here.

...totally not Tim.

Whoa, it's Smon Schafer.

Actually, all my family saw some interviews with the guy and they think I'm his spitting image.

(Time to do the SpiderMan thing...)

You don't look like Tim. I am a personal friend of his. He said you're cool, but not Tim-ly in any way. Those were his exact words. *looks at camera and winks before credits*

Not how I look but basically how I act.

Wait, you're pals with THE TIM?

Dude, give him some brownies with coins in 'em.

Tell him that fat kid at my school with the lisp made them. And if he doesn't make a Psychonauts 2, I will inject a poisonous neurotoxin into his mind, and make him make it with crap like dune buggies, multiplayer and co-op.

Then I'll use him to sneak into business meetings and take over the galaxy.

Afterwards, once I drink some Starbucks, I'll retire and settle down on a home on a ranch with electricity and wild parties, while Tim Schafer does menial labor for minimum wage to pay off my house.

Hellz yea.

Not how I look but basically how I act.

Wait, you're pals with THE TIM?

Dude, give him some brownies with coins in 'em.

Tell him that fat kid at my school with the lisp made them. And if he doesn't make a Psychonauts 2, I will inject a poisonous neurotoxin into his mind, and make him make it with crap like dune buggies, multiplayer and co-op.

Then I'll use him to sneak into business meetings and take over the galaxy.

Afterwards, once I drink some Starbucks, I'll retire and settle down on a home on a ranch with electricity and wild parties, while Tim Schafer does menial labor for minimum wage to pay off my house.

Hellz yea.

(Not actually met him, just a joke, like what SuperMan does where he says "Clark says he is busy, those were his exact words." ya know. Cuz of the Smon Schafer connection made earlier.)

I am so sorry I really wasn't here a lot yesterday. I was totally sick, and I blew chunks in Target. I was all like "Oh crap!!" and the soccer moms who crowed the asile ways were all like "Eww" And they probably wanted to start throwing up their $5.00 starbucks latte's. Oh, that's an idea, having Raz with a special puking power, like he could zap people and they would throw up.

Raz-Zap!

Sasha-Oh, shi ~starts puking~

Raz-MWAHAHA!!

I am so sorry I really wasn't here a lot yesterday. I was totally sick, and I blew chunks in Target. I was all like "Oh crap!!" and the soccer moms who crowed the asile ways were all like "Eww" And they probably wanted to start throwing up their $5.00 starbucks latte's. Oh, that's an idea, having Raz with a special puking power, like he could zap people and they would throw up.

Raz-Zap!

Sasha-Oh, shi ~starts puking~

Raz-MWAHAHA!!

Ever play Metal Slug 3?

In some parts of the game you can turn into a zombie, and when you press the Grenade button you vomit blood that kills everything on the screen.

Archived