Home

2da Help! [ TSL ]

Boran

I edited the spells.2da to make all the darkside forcepowers lightside, and I edited the exptable.2da, so I level up slightly faster, but they're not working!

I put them into my kotor2/Override directory, and all my OTHER mods in that folder work, but my custom ones don't...all darkside powers are still darkside.

Anybody know a special trick I need to do, or something to make this work?

Do you mean by "all darkside powers are still darkside" that when you select a power it says int he description "Dark Side Power" (or what ever it is)?

If so then thats just the description of the power, same as the descriptions robes or swords give. Its just what is written there and doesnt affect the force power at all. Well except it makes the message wrong.

Or do you mean you still costs more force points for someone who is lightside to use then it does for someone who is darkside to use it?

Or do you mean you still costs more force points for someone who is lightside to use then it does for someone who is darkside to use it?

There is a high likely hood of some of this being the case as there is alot of redundancy built into the various force power scripts and includes that test alignment and everything else.

Archived