Home

Tournament of Roses

Father Torque

So basically the high school marching band program that I partake in was selected to march in the Rose parade this year. (The one before the ROse Bowl if you didn't know...) Its gonna be pretty cool.

We are the Mercer Island High School Marching Band if you want to see us doing our thang. Look for me I'll be the sexy one.

But seriously though you should watch it, it starts at 8:00 AM PST and will be available for watching on channels such as ABC and what not. Its also on HGTV which suprisingly has the best coverage.

I gotta get packin' seeing as I have to depart to SeaTac airport in a few hours. O ya, we are staying at this sweet Embassy Suites down in Orange County and we get free passes to Disney Land and Universal Studios.

Band isn't so bad after all :D

So basically the whole parade was really fun besides the monsoon like weather. Our band did sound realy good though and even though I have a bias I think we sounded the best or close to that. Our marching was a bit off, but heck, who cares about that?

I did get two close ups of me though, it was pretty sweet, I was the guy playing the bari sax.

What did you guys think of the parade?

So basically the whole parade was really fun besides the monsoon like weather. Our band did sound realy good though and even though I have a bias I think we sounded the best or close to that. Our marching was a bit off, but heck, who cares about that?

I did get two close ups of me though, it was pretty sweet, I was the guy playing the bari sax.

What did you guys think of the parade?

Heh, I live right near LA so I got hit with the monsoon too. In the past thirty or so years of Rose Parades, there hasn't been a storm. You guys were lucky, eh?

I didn't remember to watch the Rose Parade myself, but my mother said you guys looked sad, marching in shorts and whatnot. :xp:

Archived