Home

[WIP] Kotor 2 : TSL Enhanced (spoilor contained)

rgdelta

Hello all I have good news and bad news. First the bad news my Kotor 1 Storyline extension Mod Sith Empire will not be completed. Reason is I had a HD crash and lost all the stuff I had done for it (I forgot to back it up :-( ). But I am happy to announce that I got TSL and played it mutiple times and I am working on Knights of the Old Republic 2 : The Sith Lords Enhanced project.

This will be a Expansion, Enhancement, Extension for TSL. This is in no way a competition or restoration project for the restoration project. I am as eager as anyone for the restoration project to be complete and my project will be compatible (or I will make it work with) the restoration project when it is complete.

This will add new subplots, subquests and areas to the original TSL and will extend the light and dark side beyond the endings.

Without revealing too much *spoiler alert*

After you defeat Kreia

you will be able to get a cap ship both light and dark will be different. I will be using REDJOHNNYMIKE's cap ship shell for the dark side sith cap ship and a modified either harbringer or goto's yaht for the lightside cap ship.

Website in Development.

That is all at the moment also if you wish to contribute art and mods to the project please pm me.

***Update***

Ok I think I did not explain this project Well to begin with so here is a list of some of the things this mod will be doing.

This mod is a Major Mod or project. You could think of it as an expansion to TSL.

It will have New Planets (yes planets)

New areas to existing planets and areas

New quests

New subplots

Extends ending from current TSL ending including you getting a cap ship in addition to the Ebon Hawk

New NPC's in new areas and Old areas

Tweaks to the original game.

That is to name a few of the features that this project will have.

Update***

Ok here is some of the stuff I am working on for this mod overall there is possibly more but here is what I have.

--DS Ravager Type Cap ship for PC after Darth Traya

--Add more modules to citidal station with more quests and subplots

--Expand old mility base on Telos (there is an unused elevator there)

--Make use of jedi council room module (might be a planet might be another holorecord or might be a ending thing :-))

--Fix DS with Telos Dancer after killing her former master (basically if you use the exchange on her former master and go in the room with her lover and do the DS that you kill her fomer master and tell her she works for you now and she goes back to dancing she will not give you her earnings like she did if you bought her and told her to work for you.)

--The Redemption Quest on dant if you reveal your a jedi to the wrong person (unable to Force persaude or persaude the guy at docking) extend it to a full sub quest with both LS and DS endings.

--Make it so you can have Handmaiden as a Female Exile and make it so you can have Disciple and Handmaiden with a switch in Ebon Hawk.

--Give an option for the DS to kill the administrator yourself like there is for killing the queen.

--Change Handmaiden dialog to refer to exile as him or her not just him.

--Area in Nar Shaddar docks that is locked and will be used for more quests/subplots

--Add alot more oportunities for a DS char to work for the exchange and other shady dealings like the Slavers and Citidal dancing girl and give LS chars options to do more thwarting of those type of things.

--Add a DS type quest for the Refugees including a chance to kill Lootra

--Make use of the meeting rooms in Refugee Quad for more quests/subplots

--Serracus possible jobs for them also

--Make Mira and Hanharr not dependent on alighnment so you could have either one but not both.

--Goto's Yaht or modified Harbinger for LS cap ship after Darth Traya.

--More work on the Fuel for Telos Quest chain

--Maybe add more to Korriban but not finalized

--Possible more party members with a Party swap Terminal on Ebon Hawk (like Handmaiden/Disciple)

--Mega Party on cap ship with Ebon Hawk Crew Selection when boarding Ebon Hawk from Cap Ship :-)

--Possible more to the Onderon Palace

--DS Make use of the demand you can make to the General on Onderon of Training thier force sensitives

--Return to Onderon after End

--Work on the DS Darth Traya Ending leading to the Storyline Continuing

--Add more to Nar Shaddar and Delay the meeting with visquis a bit longer then you can now.

--Prestige Robe/Armor and Saber for LS and DS

--Make some hilts constructable after the Make the Saber Quest

--Add New Planets 2 or more (info on that not finalized yet)

--Make it so after training party members as jedi or Dark Jedi allow Prestige Training depending on influence, level and alighnment.

Currently that is what I have slated more to come as I finalize more of it atm I am working on changes to origininal game and storyline before adding the new extended storyline.

As always comments, critizisms, and ideas are welcome.

I would like to add some new bink cutscences but I am not good at that stuff so if anyone is intrested in helping send me a PM.

Closing thread as one thread for a WIP is enough. -RH

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if you put more information, like how the story will start, after ***SPOILER*** you defeat Kreia. ***ENDSPOILER*** And what you want some of the charecters names to be, and their background. If you put that kind of stuff up, then you might get more peoples attention. Sounds promising though.. :D

-Composite

I want to express a big thank you up front. So many mods work on tweaking existing gameplay through stat adjustments, new powers, new items, new pcs, new npcs, and improving existing game features. Yet so few open up new quests, new dialogs, new plots, and new frontiers to explore. I just purchased TKL since I'd always loved KOTOR so much but I hear the story is much shorter. Having mods like yours will surely extend my enjoyment of the game :)

ok I have finished Peragus now heh not many changes but a few lol basically a terminal near atton's cell and your char actually uses the terminal to shut down attons cage and Kriea has a lightsaber. Going to work on Citidal Station next adding new modules quests and subplots to Citidal Station. I should have the forums on my upcoming site open today with more updates there but I will still update this W.I.P.

Wll I cant wait

btw you might not want to fix the quests since most of them were already fixed by Team Gizka and some of them are already avaliable so I woulden't waste my time on it. Besides you will just have to remove them to make it compatible with TSLRP mod later.

btw can you explain what you mean by cap ship? Are you getting rid of the Ebon Hawk I think you should leave it for the LS ending because it shows it escaping

Elven6 - Because I want to fix the quests myself and I will be making it fully TSLRP compatible when TSLRP comes out no matter what but if some people don't use the TSLRP they still will have the fixed quests. As to the cap ship I will be extending beyond the ending currently in the game and no the Ebon Hawk will not be removed you will have both the ebon hawk will be docked on the cap ship when you are on the cap ship :-)

Lando - because I am a bit of a control freak heh but if people volunteer I will allow them to help.

Wow, this is uh... ambitious O_O

If you can pull it off I look forward to every bit of it :D (unless the TSLRP beats you to the punch :p)

And the reskin is looking good but the lines between black and red (at least in that screenshot) looks a little too bold, like something went wrong with a hue/saturation adjustment.

I am not that good with graphics and I know the screen is a bit dark I tried to brighten it up a bit :-)

TSLRP will not beat me to the punch actually I hope it comes out before I am done as this is meant as a complement to the original game and TSLRP in my concept notes I have a few items that overlap with the TSLRP since I don't have complete data on everything the TSLRP is working on just what is on their site some things will not end up in my mod :-)

Archived