Home

Carth and Bastala to the exile (Spoilers)

rhinomatt

do you think he has gone to kill the thing that he was told about by the twi'lik at the Exit of the jedi enclave from K1?

the thing that hunts jedi that is and i quote "Worse than the sith".

He was talking about the Terantatek(sp?) which Revan kills many off in KotOR.

It really can't be anything else. And given how Bioware never thought this situation up when they were writing Deersa's dialogue, (a.k.a. "twil'lik") I doubt that could be the case.

Besides, what else would Carth have been ordered to do? And Carth says only a few lines before that, "He told me to stay. To try and keep the Republic strong. It was important to him."

I don't think it could have been anything else.

Because Revan was canonized as male, so they want to satisfy the female audience as well now. That's my theory, anyway. Besides, the female exile can learn more about her companions, especially Atton, than the male Exile, at least in my experience. The game just feels better with a female Exile.

What's this? I never met Carth or Bastila in the game, only saw Bastila's image captured in a Sith holocron on Korriban. Could someone please tell me when/how you meet them?

In answer to the question, the obvious answer would be to help rebuild the republic and search for knowledge in preparation for the (implied) upcoming conflict.

What's this? I never met Carth or Bastila in the game, only saw Bastila's image captured in a Sith holocron on Korriban. Could someone please tell me when/how you meet them?

In answer to the question, the obvious answer would be to help rebuild the republic and search for knowledge in preparation for the (implied) upcoming conflict.

Do this if you wanna meet Carth & Bastila.

When stuck on the Peragus Mining Facility you have a little discussion with Atton Rand about Revan who he was and what side he picked:

You must chooce that he turned to the Light-Side and saved the Republic.

You must also chooce what he was, I dont think it really matters if you have choosen that Revan was a Male or a Female, I don't know for sure.

Archived