Home

Who's your favourite Clone Commander ?

CodyFanGirl

Huh ?, who's that ?

It's the source that Lucas may have used for his character of Commander Cody. Of course the album cited above is copied from Commando Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen, a movie, based on a serial about Commando Cody. ;)

So Lucas is either copying the serial, or copying those who copied it!

He borrowed the opening crawl from "The Phantom Creeps" another serial of the time.

And lots of people still think that it was only "The Hidden Fortress" and Flash Gordon that inspired Lucas! ;)

Commander Appo's pretty average McCusto.

The question was "who do you like?" So why should it matter?

Anyway. . .

Appo is the Commander of the 501st, Vader's Fist. That alone makes him one of my favorites. Cody is good, as well as Gree. Bacara rules.

I also like the seldom discussed Commander Neyo.

The question was "who do you like?" So why should it matter?

I was just wondering why.

I gotta go with Commander Keller for sheer cool looks.

I change mine to Commander Keller that guy looks really cool.

My Favorite would be Bly mainly because of the green suite he wore as well, when I looked at the information about him, it seems he is a man of many cultures.

Yeah, Bly wore armour with yellow markings.

Gree is the guy with the green suit.

It's the source that Lucas may have used for his character of Commander Cody. Of course the album cited above is copied from Commando Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen, a movie, based on a serial about Commando Cody. ;)

So Lucas is either copying the serial, or copying those who copied it!

He borrowed the opening crawl from "The Phantom Creeps" another serial of the time.

And lots of people still think that it was only "The Hidden Fortress" and Flash Gordon that inspired Lucas! ;)

Ah, thanks Kurgan ! :D

Archived