Home

SWKnights.com layout broken?

stoffe

Looks normal to me.

EDIT: I missed the link in Stoffe's post showing the abnormal SWK. But, yea, its back to normal.

EDIT2:

From ChAiNz's post below

Though I think we need a confirmation from someone using Firefox. That's the browser I had problems with the layout quirk (mentioned in the PMF: Mod Report) :)

Actually, I'm on firefox.

It's good he did this so I know to avoid that mistake when the time comes for me to post my first newsbit! :D

hehehe.. Dead Man Walking :devsmoke: What's your last meal request? ;)

It is machievelli's news post, the links are stretching things out a bit and thusly the format looks off.
yah, machievelli's post contained a mix of VB tags and HTML code.. you can only use one or the other (preferably VB) when posting News Items ;)

@Darth333... I'm using Safari (MAC) and the tags' code looks good on my end. Though I think we need a confirmation from someone using Firefox. That's the browser I had problems with the layout quirk (mentioned in the PMF: Mod Report) :)

it looks ok with firefox here ;)

Edit: ChAiNz, I checked the site at that time but it was probably because I was using the evil IE that day and the layout was looking just as usual and the links were working. :fist: curses IE :fist:I should have had investigated this further

Archived