Home

TSL on MAC?

Newcydonia

I looked through the threads and didnt see anything on this... But has anyone heard anything about TSL coming out on MAC OSX?

I have played KOTOR 1 & 2 on the XBOX as well as KOTOR on the MAC and have found that i enjoy it much more on the MAC. I was hoping i could get TSL for MAC as well, but I cant find ANYTHING about it. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything...

I looked through the threads and didnt see anything on this... But has anyone heard anything about TSL coming out on MAC OSX?

I have played KOTOR 1 & 2 on the XBOX as well as KOTOR on the MAC and have found that i enjoy it much more on the MAC. I was hoping i could get TSL for MAC as well, but I cant find ANYTHING about it. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything...

I feel your pain... I'm just itching to play TSL on my MAC :drool1:

Unfortunately, I've not heard a word either :(

Aspyr would probably be the company to port the game, but their Project Status doesn't even list it as Alpha or Beta :fist:

I'm rather shocked too.. that's a huge ca$h cow of a game series to pass up, seeing as they wasted time making Battlefront for the MAC :rolleyes: *sigh*...

Just keep your fingers crossed and send Aspyr an e-mail requesting a port for the game is about all we can do at the moment...

and, Welcome to the Forums! :waive1:

Thanks for all the quick replies, everyone. I had a feeling that this would be the case... I can always dust off the ol' XBOX version and play it again. I'm not a HUGE gamer, but most of the SW games i really dig— the KOTOR series especially.....

.........and i can play it at work when I'm slow!!!!

Archived