Home

Mira the uber strong fighter

Vaelastraz

Just curious but i think Mira can get as powerful as the Exile himself.

Try to save as many levels for her as you can (ok let her level till hm lvl 14 maybe or 15). Put all feats into things important for using a blaster effectivly. Like that dual wield feat or Precise Shot (not sure if that is the name in english)

Increase her dexterity as much as possible. Then turn her into a jedi and learn master speed and anything you want. Just make sure you learn master speed.

Take the best blasters you have and create the best upgrades for them (you may have to destroy some useless item to get enough "parts" to create those upgrades for 2 blasters). If you learned the flurry feat for blasters and if you use

master speed you will do extremely much damage.

I had something like 18-56 damage in both hands and with 4 attacks per round you will kill almost everything before it reaches you. Even those SIth in Freedon Nadd's tomb.

Just try it out, it is fun to to much more than 120 damage per round and kill dark jedi before they have reached you. :)

Mandalore can be great too. Just upgrade his armor and give him a great rifle, train him well and all the toughness/conditioning and things, and he's fun. Not that other characters can't be as good as the Mira you describe. Bao, Atton, the Handmaiden... the Disciple...

Imo addon is rather weak.. i mean that feat that he never dies owns but his damage output isnt near Mira's. His only damage-advantage is that sneak-attack bonus but that is only the first hit.

Iam pretty sure Mira could kill a Addon with 2 sabers easily.. precicse shot at max level and addon will most likely die before he reaches her.

Archived