Home

Basic Braining, a.k.a. "Introduce yourself!"

Do you love Psychonauts? Do you want to talk about it all night? Wouldn't you just love to grab hold of Coach Oleander and never let go?

Of course you would.

This forum is just the place to do it! With far too many borderline obsessive fans than is healthy dying to talk about Psychonauts during every waking hour of their lives, there's no better place on the internet to get your daily dose of Psychonauts loving.

To help settle in, and also to reduce the volume of "Hello!" threads, this particular thread is delegated for introducing yourself and getting to know other people in the community. So, if you're new, tell everyone about yourself! If you're a Razputin's Domain veteran, do your bit for society and make them feel at home. It's only the right thing to do.

heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

PS: There's no reason that people who've been around for a while can't use this thread to reintroduce themselves if they've never formally done it before. ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zig-Hiyo!

'tis I, Madonessay, the one who does not own Psychonauts yet due to his geographical location. But deeply wants it and came here to ask about the release date. And probably won't post much in fear of spoilers and having no idea what's going on. But will still visit from time to time.

Allie's gonna luv you, I can already tell.

But all newcombers, WELCOME!!! You may not have gone through the hazing we all had to go through(thank's squid) but, you're in for it now noobs.

ummm she's the one that made me join...and i have to say i'm gald i did.

No one knows the difference.

Shinzuku

Role: Person who when they were obsessed with Psychonauts or Sasha/Milla annoyed the crap out of everyone with it. Now, I pop up once and a while. And I gave the people who left such a hard time.TT

Most used emicon-^^

Wow did these boards grow.

I had a whole post here explaining how I thought about all you and **** like that but all I have to say is Hi.

Madonessay writes essays? Hmmm? Will I not be alone?

HappyCabbit I misssed you.

The other girl with a K name. You have an awesome icon.

Greetings, ye all. >_> I'm Valerie, brand new to posting in these forums, but I've been lurking for months. Um, I love Psychonauts (I just beat the game and was left speechless), and I spent a good deal of my important college time playing it. That's it? I dunno what else to say. ;-; I'm kinda shy.

omg....i can't believe you jioned and you called mre the nerd...sorry just had to say that to i_luv_nein and i'm so fighting for him too

I'm pretty sure joining a forum based the works of George Lucas automatically puts everyone here in the nerd category.

Archived