Home

I want to see Bastila's Holo

Seamhainn

Hello!

I read somewhere that T3 has a recording stored which he will only show if your Intelligence is high and your Repair is at least 10. As I am nearing the end of the game and never pumped Repair or Computer, is there another way to watch the message?

Additionally when/where does Admiral Onasi make an appearance?

Thanks and take care

Admiral Onasi makes an appearance at the Light side end of the game, you talk to him for a little while, then when you leave Bastila talks to him for a short while.

As for the Bastila Holo, I think you are refering to the Holocron in the Sith Academy, your character must be dark side, and when you blow the door to Master Ulthars room the Holocron doesn't get destroyed.

Follow this walkthrough if you don't know what to do in the Academy.

What? Evil? No way!

Really? No Bastila for Light Siders???

You can be a dark sider, but the thing is that in Peragus you must have said Atton that Revan was in the dark side.

But I believe you mean an hologram that T3 takes inside. You must have a lot of influence and high informatic and intelligence (but not very sure about the last one). But anyway, it depends on if you are male or female the same message will be given by Carth of by Bastilla, being the general idea quite different.

Can somebody just tell me what T3's holo says, also can you tell me what the holocron on bastila says in Uthar Wynn''s room on Korriban?

If Revan was darkside female then Carth will be on the holo saying he should have seen it coming and something else. You won't see Carth as Admiral Onasis if Revan (female or male) was evil since Revan would have left him on the Star Forge Planet at the end of the first game.

Also if Revan was evil then at Korriban you'd get another holo of Bastila discussing how Revan disappeared and that Korriban is in ruins. Something to that effect. I believe the gist of it was that Bastila was going to go search for Revan.

I wonder, if Revan is mentioned to be a Sith Lord in the 3rd game if we'll go back to the Star Forge. After all it wasn't destroyed at the end of the second game if Revan was evil and I can't recall if Bastila said that the Star Forge was destroyed after Revan left. I just remember her saying something about how others have tried to command the Star Forge and couldn't.

One day I'll have to re-play the game (TSL) with Revan set as a Sith.

If Revan was a lightside male, you will get T3 to play a holo that basically says that he's remembering things and that he might go off with the droids. T3 is to return to Republic space and look for help if something happens to Revan. It's basically the same thing the Carth holo says if you chose Revan to be a lightside female. You won't get to access the holovid at Korriban though.

carth013de.th.jpg carth026ux.th.jpg carth034ox.th.jpg carth045yu.th.jpg carth055sp.th.jpg

Oh incidently, if you talk to Kreia after you unlock the holo you'll be able to ask her what happened to T3 and she'll say that Revan would love you (female/male) since you were a human droid. I'll screencap that since I saved it right before that point.

tsl016ob.th.jpg tsl028iq.th.jpg tsl036wh.th.jpg tsl042wl.th.jpg tsl052xf.th.jpg

(Oops, triple posted rather accidently! Sorry!)

Hello!

I read somewhere that T3 has a recording stored which he will only show if your Intelligence is high and your Repair is at least 10. As I am nearing the end of the game and never pumped Repair or Computer, is there another way to watch the message?

Your intelligence has to be 16 in order for that to work. Make sure that you are on the Ebon Hawk also.

Archived