Home

Who Is Your Favourite Party Member In TSL?

Diego Varen

Who Is Your Favourite Party Member In TSL?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favourite Party Member In TSL?

• Kreia
    • Atton
    • T3-M4
    • Bao-Dur
    • Handmaiden/Disciple
    • Visas
    • Mandalore
    • HK-47
    • G0-T0
    • Mira/Hanharr

HK-47. I like how when you say "The next person who prevents me from leaving when I say a conversation is over is dead," you gain influence with him.

The special items that they left out(but can be cheated for) make HK really tough, especially the armor plating.

I don't think he did much in either of them, except in KOTOR he helped you get the Ebon Hawk. That was it.

Well, that is if he wasn't the one that busted you out of the Leviathan's cells. But from that, you could also say that Mission only helped you through the Black Vulkar base. And Zaalbar did absolutely nothing but fulfill the "walking carpet" position. ;)

Out of all the characters;

Kreia: I liked her because she was something different, her voice over was brilliant and she was such a complex character that she was very much intriging to talk to. (Spoiler!!!!) Side note; I think that a partial reason that Kreia chose the title of Sith over Jedi was that When the Jedi cast her out it was unexpected punishment and it hurt her dearly, but when she joined the Sith she would of known of their ways so when she was betrayed again it hurt but it wasn't drasticly unexpected, also she learnt much in the form of power while reigning as a Sith Lord. She looks sweet with that green lightsaber but man a double bladed green with her would of been sweet.

Atton: At first I thought he was ok and all that I prefered the Disciple over him at first, but I've played it more and slowly while learning more things that I missed the first time I played I do enjoy his character more. I love his conversation with Bao Dur and T3-M4 when he ask if he has a chance with the exile and also when he tells the Disciple to back off because he was here first and he saw the exile first. Love giving giving him a dark jedi robe with two yellow lightsabers, looks superb.

T3-M4: I love the fact that T3-M4's story is bigger and he's more involved in this game then the first, I like that we don't know all his story and that he has stuff to hide from everyone else, I like that fact that he has alot more dialogue and if you can turn him to full light or dark side, it's just sweet to see it on the character screen.

Bao-Dur: I liked that he was an alien(Irodonian or Zabrak) I like that he was a tech and then a Jedi/Dark Jedi. I also like the fact that while he's still in your party, there are all these thoughts and demons in his head that he's trying to resolve. Usually I just give him a double-bladed lightsaber cause he reminds me of Maul, If he's lightside blue and dark side....mmmm I wonder obviously silver sheesh!

Handmaiden: She was pretty cool with her fighting skills and the way she was different from the other sisters, she had a heart and wasnt afraid to show it, display it for your character. Turning her evil is pretty sweet And her dialogue with Atton at the beginning is priceless. Double-bladed since her handmaiden's Staff is like that and she comes with the proficiency Cyan looks alright.

Disciple: When I looked at the booklet while the game was loading and saw drawings of the Mical I was like damn, that is one ugly ugly S*B, but then when I played the game he looked like a totally different person. At first I liked him more than Atton but I have played the game 4 times and only had the Disciple once so more and more I find Atton getting on my good side. The only time I used him I couldn't do the combo I wanted with him but he would look sweet in normal jedi robes with two purple lightsabers.

Visas: She was another interesting character, I wish we could of seen her face though she had some interesting things to say but acted wierd sometimes, like seeing charitable acts make her feel good but she's ok with killing civilians in the cantina...uhhh. I find she looks good with either single or double-bladed orange lightsaber.

Mandalore: He was cool, I really like Canderous in the first game, especially after the fight with Jagi, I'm a little mad that we can't see his face, but overall out of all the times I've played I haven't really developed anything with him. Do you get anything or get an interesting conversation if you get high influence with Mandalore? Anybody?

HK-47: Oh C'mhere you! When I first played he didn't really give to the story as he did in the first one but if you go for the influence stuff with him than he's really interesting and has a lot to say. I love his talks with GO-TO "what is it you wish, fat one?" and when T3-M4 knocks him out. I would of liked it if there was more dialogue between just those two, or maybe have a scene where it's the four droids GO-TO the bully, HK-47 the guy who stands up for the little guy but has his own motives, The remote who is the pushover but can surprise you from time to time and T3-M4 The Alpha droid of the bunch:P

Mira: She was cool and fiesty, I got her full light and dark side and both were neat. She's especially an interesting character if your a male. If she sleeps with you she'll have to beat the crap out of the Handmaiden, Visas and for kicks we'll through Kreia just to whip that smug of her face.

Hanharr: I've never gotten Hanharr yet so I can't say anything about him yet, Although it will be nice to have a wookie on the ship and it will be neat to try and make him full evil and also try and save him from his own peril. I just remember Zaalber with Master flurry, Master Super Attack and Master Two Weapon Fighting and wow it was awesome Zaalbar was a legend in my game, he killed soo many dark jedi so it will be interesting to see how Hanharr is, I'm just really looking forward to it

Archived