Home

Psychonauts: From Nobodies to Somebodies (Tribute Video)

dzombiex

Alright, I like the idea, and this is definintly one of the best Psychonaut music videos I've seen (Don't kill me Cheez) however the music doesn't really fit, and thus makes the movie a bit akward.

Yes some of the lyrics dont fit well I agree. But I really liked the chorus of the song and that is what drove me to use it. I plan on doing more Psychonaut videos in the future ^_^

That video was quite awesome, particularly the synching of some of the drums and such with the various action-oriented things that happened in the video.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Alright, I like the idea, and this is definintly one of the best Psychonaut music videos I've seen (Don't kill me Cheez) however the music doesn't really fit, and thus makes the movie a bit akward.

She's right. That kind of music doesn't fit.The music would be better with lots of fight scenes for the movie.

That.

Again. What the hell does that mean? Seriously what does THAT mean?

Still love you though.

If you want to know how a good music video should be made study good music videos that pick music that is appropriate to the tone, that has the clips go to the beat (doesn't have to be exactly but it's nice to have a rythem) and clips that don't carry on for too long.

Archived