Home

What is the creepiest thing you've notice in the game? (Spoilers?)

zadi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what "Exile Heads" ??

You know how you have the choice to pick out what head you want to use for your Exile (female/male... black/white/Asian). On Onderon, the characters walking around uses those heads (really noticable with the crowd around Ponlar). I've never noticed it anywhere else in the game other then on Onderon.

kotor005030zo.th.jpg

^^

I couldn't agree anymore on the Selkath language

Another creepy part in the games is the Academy with all the fallen down columns and the rubbles everywhere and the strange whispers that something is happening. In KOTOR I didn't like it when you come across the student who does drain life on the Rodian. I couldn't bear hearing it.

First post yay! But i've read these forums for quite sometimes.

Anyway.... I think a creepy part was when your at Korriban and you walk to the collapsed enterence to the destroyed (i assume) outpost. Nothing there so you turn back and the door closes and sith appear.

The whole door closing and the sense of being trap was kinda freeky.

First off welcome to the forum Busby06!!

What you mentioned is creepy but I think for me, most of the creepy stuff comes from KOTOR like on the Star Forge particularly with the music. However the Star Forge is kind of a moot point because I go in with a charged zeal for battle. It drives my family nuts when I shout "Battle!"

Peragus and Korriban were pretty creepy, but Malachor was the creepiest. The fact that your walking around a broken, Sith controlled planet where tons of people died and there's always thunder storms and creepy gas vents and you're all alone and the Ebon Hawk is broken and giant monsters walk around and the music that gives you a feeling of despair made it really creepy. Wow that was a big sentence.

...and how would you get it from them exactly?

I think the merc in the cave tells you it's the gland near the butt of the creature. In fact let me double check that.... Yup, he said it's near the butt.

Merc: The common Kinrath have an odor-emitting gland near their rectum that keeps them from attacking each other. When carefully extracted with surgical tools, the gland will still function.

Yeah, Sion's intro scene was pretty creepy - how he shows up behind you when you're onboard the Harbinger, but to me it was really creepy to listen to that medbay hololog and at the end hear Sion's voice saying:''I have come for the Jedi!'', or the holorecording of Sion's escape from his Kolto tank.

I think the merc in the cave tells you it's the gland near the butt of the creature. In fact let me double check that.... Yup, he said it's near the butt.

Merc: The common Kinrath have an odor-emitting gland near their rectum that keeps them from attacking each other. When carefully extracted with surgical tools, the gland will still function.

Come to think of it, Kinrath Glands may actually smell nice... consider some RL perfume ingredients comes from funny parts of animals originally.

Come to think of it, Kinrath Glands may actually smell nice... consider some RL perfume ingredients comes from funny parts of animals originally.

Not necessarily. The musk oil from a musk rat actually stinks before it's processed.

The creepiest thing for me has to be the description of Jedi masters' bodies after Kreia kills them, its like:

"This Jedi Master's body is lifeles, worse than lifeless, it feels as a void in the force around him"

That was just scary, although the rest of the game was ok for me.

I have to say when I first played TSL I thought Peragus was creepy because it was deserted and I kept expecting Sion to come inside and get me and I thought Harbinger was creepy after you saw the holo logs again I kept expecting him to break me in two but you never fight him so when I played it again I wasn't creeped out at all through Peragus and Harbinger.

The broken Korriban is very creepy though, I thought it was mildly creepy in the caves in the first game and the fact that the academy is all dark and spooky but because there are lots of people around it's not as bad in the first game. Although I had a weird glitch on my XBox where everytime you run through the spaceport at certain point you hear the screams of the Rhodian again that was creepy.

Malachor was definitely creepy especially because you are so alone. I found a lot of TSL rather lonely and almost depressing which is probably why I like places like Onderon because it's a bit more lively and you aren't deprived of your party members. I think there wasn't enough butt-ins from the party members I kept stopping to talk to them but they would never have anything interesting to say unless on the Ebon Hawk.

In Kotor I found korriban slightly creepy in the tombs and caves especially. The underwater part of Manaan was slightly creepy as well especially when you are alone in the suit.

I know TSL was meant to be "darker" but I would prefer to keep my party members with me and have a few more light hearted moments to break up the loneliness.

Did anyone else have that glitch on XBox where your part dissapears from you in the Ithorian base? and when you leave you get called back to defend them from czerka (LS) you are still alone. Originally I thought they were all waiting for me in the space dock or the apartment so I went back to fight all the czerka agents alone which was hellish and I died many times. But on my second go I realised that all you had to do was goto the party screen and re-select them before leaving the ithorian base the first time then you weren't alone.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, the thing that scared me the most was the part on peragus where you hear the medilog of that miner having his legs burnt off. and malachor ofcourse, creaped the **** outta me. as for kotor, must have been the part on the leviathan where carth breaks down about his wife and kids being killed by that general (don't remember his name), dramatic and all.

Admiral Saul Karath attacked Telos FYI.

"Five droids...burning the outer door...they're forcing their way into the bay, aghh my leg they burned through my leg!..."

Yep that's creepy.

Oh and the other:

"I sense you my master faint, weak."

"Your senses betray you. As you betrayed me."

"After all that has happened still you live. You are difficult to kill."

"For one as limited as you, perhaps. To have fallen so far and learned nothing, that is your failing."

"The failure is yours. No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull. No longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us. And now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead, save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."

"Perhaps. We shall see."

With all the lighting and stuff on the Harbinger added, that is creepy.

Archived