Home

New Map:Yellow Brick

GordZilla

Heroes? You know, I never checked....Darth Maul obviously and who ever else comes with Yavin Clone Wars... I'm not big on the heroes aspect of this game...especially online... it's almost cheating, so therefore I never paid that much attention to it....

The sky? You don't like it? I wanted a dark sky to help bring out the yellow in the "yellow brick" path...there is a couple of suns in it too, but you can't see'm in the screen shots. My first map I used Kasyak's sky (however you spell it) , but I found it was a bit distracting, and gave the map an overall grey look.

I might soon, as soon as I figure out where the most popular upload site will be held at. One site always

ends up be the best for maps, for a given game, I want to wait and see ... besides..that one is not as

functional as I'd like, I think my newest one is better;

screenshot00026zs.jpg

screenshot00033mw.jpg

screenshot00053eq.jpg

screenshot00061wa.jpg

screenshot00096ja.jpg

I would but I like to pick 1 site, because I'll be going to the same site to download other maps. I don't like hunting around different sites, especialy when eventually there will be a site that will rival all others for maps. That's the site I'm waiting for, it will come. Always does. :-)

i think i don't like the sky cause it reminds me of the sky when i play battlefront on my school computer

lol, must have a pretty sweet school

haha

gord, take your time and keep making map beauty. until we find a reliable place that a lot of people will upload to, i guess do what you want to

keep goin man, i cant wait to see more from you, i wish i could map like you, or mod anything one bit

Archived