Home

The "Post your Pic" thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zelda. Darth. I <3 you both. Since I've been playinf RE4 though, we should kidnap one of his daughters and whisk her off to Spain where we inject a virus into her so when we return her for a ransom she go ANGRY RAWR RAWR ... No. Lets just team up and rob a bank. BUT CAPS-LOCK AND FROWNY EMOTICONS ARE TOTALLY CONVINCING D: D: D:

Oh, and play Psychonauts. Play it!

Oh gosh, Cheez. DO IT. No one can rock that jacket like Leon. No one is deserving enough to wear unless they be obbsesive fans. Once you take it, find out the brand and stuff so I can buy one to huggle. Though once, a $50 dollars jacket of mine got stolen at school. Words cant describe my anger/dissapointment.

and after three pages.

i'm still the best-looking one here.

you guys need to step it up. cause i'm ugly as hell.

You're just jealous. There's no pics of me in my sexy outfit. I'll need to get pics of that, cause it makes me look sexy....yeah. Ben would love a pic of that... in my sexy outfit.

and after three pages.

i'm still the best-looking one here.

you guys need to step it up. cause i'm ugly as hell.

photoshop =/= beauty, porkchops.

my only beef is this

i start attracting all the girls when i fall for one of the guys

just not cool

@ Jimmy

You need to get an account with Photobucket.com first. Upload your photos from your saved picture files (I suggest getting Irfanview to resize the pics into something the system can handle) and when it's done, there's a spankin' IMG tag underneath it (as well as an URL and HTML tag, like captions). Copy and paste the IMG code into a post to show the world (or LFRD) your so called sexy self.

I'm sexy to...hot gym guy. We didn't have gym today because there was a luncheon thing for the old people, and this was in the gym. So we sat in a class room and had a study hall type thing. Of coarse we sat at opposite ends of the room(Because it can't be OBVIOUS can it?) and whenever I looked over at him I swear I saw him staring at me(Or my chest). Sweet, sweet eye contact...

Archived