Home

An almost secret mission

Strider laughed. "I still cheat a little by using a bit of both sides. I have found ways of using abilities that would be considered 'dark side' in a constructive, practical, and perfectly devoid of evil way, maybe you can do the same," he suggested.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What might that greater good be, Strider?" Emukiel finaly asked as he stood still in the same place where he had for the last few minutes. He had been curious of how Strider would teach, and now his curiosity finally bursted out.

"Is it the one your employer tells you is the greater good, or do you still have some values after so many years of being an exile?"

"My employers have learned that I tend to do things my way despite their requests," Strider responded over his shoulder, not at all surprised by Emukiel's sudden appearance in the conversation.

"Normally I would have taken offense to such a comment, but it ceases to phase me after so many years. Yes I retain many values after my time in exile. It took a venture down the path of the Dark Side to realize those values, but yes, I do have them," Strider stated.

Archived