Home

The videogame trivia thread

Oh! I know this one. Sargent Johnson. When I was waiting in line for Halo 2, I won a prize for answering what the kind of ship the Master-chief escaped the original Halo in.

Hmmm, in Sam and Max: Hit The Road what is the name of the country music star who is also searching for Bigfoot?

Burl Kushman?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll post a Q.

For World of Warcraft, on April Fools day, what was the new race gonna be for a prank?

(See the website)

The Wisps,

The masamune blade is used in at least two different Final Fantasy games. In FF7, it's the incredibly long sword that is wielded by the legendary Sephiroth. What other Final Fantasy character has a weapon called the masamune?

What are the names of ANY of the hunters? ...except for Sylux and Samus since one is obvious and one is in my sig...

Kanden, Noxus, Spire, Trace, and Weavel.

[if right] What is the name of the main character's pet in Grandia 2? [/if right]

Kanden, Noxus, Spire, Trace, and Weavel.

[if right] What is the name of the main character's pet in Grandia 2? [/if right]

I REFUSE TO LET THIS THREAD DIE!!

What are the two new races going to be in the World of Warcraft expansion pack?

And for an e-cookie, what will be new about the classes in the expansion pack?

OOhh OHHH!! I recently downloaded Grandia 2 for my Dreamcast. I know it's not good to do that kind of stuff, but it was too tempting for me. I kinda gave up on it anyway. RPG's never really were my thing.

Aaaanyway, the bird's name was Skye. I got nothin' on that Warcraft question though.

Here's my question in case someone wants to answer it instead of the Warcraft one. What was Swingin Ape studios first and only game so far?

Hint: It released on all current gen consoles, and featured a robot as the main character.

OOhh OHHH!! I recently downloaded Grandia 2 for my Dreamcast. I know it's not good to do that kind of stuff, but it was too tempting for me. I kinda gave up on it anyway. RPG's never really were my thing.

Aaaanyway, the bird's name was Skye. I got nothin' on that Warcraft question though.

Here's my question in case someone wants to answer it instead of the Warcraft one. What was Swingin Ape studios first and only game so far?

Hint: It released on all current gen consoles, and featured a robot as the main character.

The Warcraft was just another question to keep this thread alive...

Any way, they made Metal Arms: glitch in the system, and are trying to work on Starcraft: Ghost.

Here's a much easier question: Are Wario and Waluigi related?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived