Home

Favorite underrated games?

I was bored, and then I remembered one of my favorite underrated games of all time! (Not including Psychonauts...)

Deus Ex: Invisible War for the X-boxxors!

It is my (tied with PN) favorite game of all time!

Its a game where you play as a, I dunno, 25 year old-ish person, (you choose male/female) who was in testing for a reason you slowly realize over the course of the game. My favorite things about it are the range of weapons, the cool biomods you can get, AND AN AWESOME PHYSICS ENGINE. You can take three sides throughout the game, and which are good and which are bad change overtime! It's like a first person RPG where your decisions affect later things in the game!

What are some of your favorite non psychonaut underrated games?

Killer 7

That game had literally layers of satire and political metaphors, in addition to compelling gameplay and interesting characters. Even the music was good. Only after I started to read the plot synopsis did I start to grasp how deep it was. Crazy-awesome.

You play as Harmen Smith, and his band of 7 personas that for the Killer 7 syndicate. Your primary goal is to eradicate the Heaven Smile terrorist organization, lead by Kun Lan, which threatens the existence of the United States. But it goes a lot deeper than that: it’s difficult to describe. Definitely rated M for more than violence.

I loved the JSF series, but one of my favorite underrated games was Super Magnetic Neo for the Dreamcast, it was just so... unique.

And Seaman. Don't forget Seaman.

OH MY FREAKING GOD SUPER MAGNETIC NEO WAS HARD. It looked as if it was intended for five year olds, BUT IT IS SO FREAKING DIFFICULT.

Seaman was fun until you ran out of food.

I couldn't get him to evolve quick enough, and because of my divorced parent schedual, I had to rewind time. Which sucks, because whenever I start cheating on a game, I find it no longer fun.

Archived