Home

forum boarding home

It's a forum boarding house. We all live here(well, our forum forms live here.). I figured that in some bizaar universe of the internet ,we all exist on this site , only with our forum names instead of our real life names.I figured our forum selves needed a place to stay for free. I got the idea from Love Hina If you don't know what love Hina is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Hina.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a supercomputer that contains a demonic artificial intelligence and can return to the past?
Oh you mean D.A.I.

Yeah. he lives in the basement. He was invented by Romlo but lost control of his powers. Louis was able to stop Dai , and is now working on a control system.

NO

I MEAN LYOKO YOU STUPID FACE

WATCH TV KTHX

Well, there is a portal downstairs that can take you into tv shows.You can become part of Code: Lyoko. Only people living here can use it. And if you don't return to this world in 24 hours you become trapped in the show forever.

I just googled uniforms. Don't taunt me.

It's not that I just had a fear of faceless things after a bad childhood incident with a faceless doll.So many Trekkies. I love the uniforms though, although the closest thing to staff are the tenents. Do your fair share or it'll cost you 50 forumbucks.

"Oh no! !50! (I'm using ! for forumbucks, try to stop me!) I'll have to pay up 50 play dollars or be kicked out of the imaginary house! OH NOES!"

There are 2 things wrong with that post. for one thing you were never in the imaginary house. Second, WTF is noes?

There are 2 things wrong with that post. for one thing you were never in the imaginary house. Second, WTF is noes?

1:You mean this forum boarding home is REAL!?!!?!?!?

2:It's a nasal organ on your face used for breathing.

What If I give you a delicious pic of Heidi clum sayind she luvs you? Will that be good enough to not pay up each month?

if you could reveal the secret to get Trekkies(star trek fans) to go away back to arkansas and stop trying to destroy me, you get 3 months free.

if you could reveal the secret to get Trekkies(star trek fans) to go away back to arkansas and stop trying to destroy me, you get 3 months free.

Always carry a cross and a wooden steak. Real Trekkies are all vampires. Why else would they stay indoors all day?

Archived