Home

That cutscene was not worth it (major spoiler only enter if you've made rank 100)

It's just supposed to be a small bonus for bothering to get rank 100; I don't think it was ever intended to be anything epic. I guess if you went in expecting it and were just getting all the stuff specifically to see it, it'd probably be a letdown — hype is a total rush killer. :~

Yeah, should've been a teaser for Psychonauts 2 like if you get %100 in KH or KH2.

Yeah, also in Banjo Kazooie. But I thought it was lame. But that's probably just me.

.:EDIT:.

Banjo Kazooie, not Psychonauts.

I don't think there is going ot be a KH2.

Not to mention that they did have the worst cram in history of mankind. They could not spend another second on Psychonauts.

Anyway, I thought it was worth it, I just enjoyed going back and playing the game. The cutscene was a bonus to me.

I don't think there is going ot be a KH2.

Not to mention that they did have the worst cram in history of mankind. They could not spend another second on Psychonauts.

Anyway, I thought it was worth it, I just enjoyed going back and playing the game. The cutscene was a bonus to me.

There is a KH2.

If you mean "no KH3" than this may surprise you.

Archived