Home

Star Wars: Warriors of the Force

"Well I'm glad you lot get along so well," Said Jack sarcastically "with friends like you lot, who needs enemies?" Jack turned on his torch light and turned to leave "Well see ya. And good luck against any jedai you may encounter.."

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And they make the best traveling companions, let me tell you." Tari said sarcastically, shaking her head. Men. Why do they always have to be so thick headed? Turning to Tacit and Ty, she asked, "Can we keep moving now, please? I'd like to get as far away from these Jedia as possible. If they can attack a city a few days before a big meeting is supposed to take place not even thirty yards away, I'm sure kidnapping isn't beyond their means." her voice was level, but the fear shone in her eyes. She tried not to meet any of the others' eyes, lest they see. Rather, she moved ahead of them, her eyes cast downward.

The rest of the night passed in silence, other than the fading sounds of battle off in the distance. As the sun broke the horizon, they came to a small cliff, overlooking a small village a few miles away.

"Kastor," said Tacit, waving an arm. "As long as we stay out of the Al'hayat's Paw, we'll be fine," he said. "Theres a small hotel we can stay in on the opposite side of the village. We'll spend the rest of the day in the village, and stay until tommorow morning. If we don't hear news of the Captial by then, we'll move further away. Any questions?"

"Is it wise to enter civilization?" Katri asked quietly. She frowned. "Or is this village not what you would consider 'civilized'? Either way, my question stands: is it wise? Anyone we encounter might relay information of our location."

Tari stood at the lip of the cliff, looking over the village, her hand running along the length of her braid with anxiety. What of the Embassy? Had the Jedia attacked it as well? If they did, were the soldiers stationed there enough to defend it? What of her father? Was he alright? Was he alive and safe? Or was he dead, or dying? Too many questions and too few answers. she decided.

"The only way we'll learn of the Capital is if we have human contact." she turned to look at the others, "We have to go to the village."

Jack appeared from the treeline not far to the left of the group. He turned his head and asked "Hi again. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that village over there would you? There are rumors about a village somewhere around here where the residents are run by a group of cannibals who capture, fatten and eat an strangers."

Tacit rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm not sure. Why don't you do me a favour and go take a look?"

Jack made as if to head towards the village. Tacit grabbed him by the back of the shirt. "Get back here. There is no village like that around here. MAybe down South, but not anywhere around here."

"He's right. This village is reknown for cannabilism, I heard about it back at the camp. We were never allowed near here. They act as a civilized community. Since people would only expect such a village in the South, people are easy pickings for weary travellers." He said, calmly, folding his arms over his chest. "I suggest we steer clear of this village. If we need to go through, it'll be bloody." He glanced at Tacit. "It's your call if you want to risk not believing in me," he said, although his past with these people gave them the right to ignore him, but he was telling the truth, and if they didn't believe him, it didn't matter.

He sighed. "Fine, I guess i'm a fool, but I swear, a few years ago I heard that they were here, they might not be now, but i'm sure at one time they were.." He said, turning his head to look at the path they just got off of. "Well, if we're going to go, let's go. No need to wait around for the village to come to us, no?"

((Look guys, we need to go through this village. Stop trying to derail the story, or I'll have to do something about it. Unless you're attempting to write your own characters out, in which case, just keep going. I can have them 'eliminated'.))

(Know you know what I feel. I start an rp, and it's gets screwed up. I'll go along with your story, but I wish you'd *tell* us what the storyline is.. you're leading us blindly. I'll go along, but if you're going to act like that all the time (saying you'd just randomly eliminate characters) then i'm not gonna stay, because I like to rp a character. That's how Ty is. He's a lone wolf, and he hates Tacit. But I guess i'll edit my above post. Tell us where to go next time)

((I'm the only one that needs to know what the storyline is, and where it's going. It would be like watching a movie when you know exactly what is going to happen and when. Or playing a video game when you already know what's going to happen.

See, the mark of a good RPer is the ability to catch on to an idea that the writer has (ie that we have to go to the village). Which is why I wonder why I even had to say any of this - you're a good RPer, and I'm suprised you didn't catch on.))

Zev had found it amusing to listen to the traveller's fears of cannibalism in the nearby village. Zev didn't particularly like villages, mainly because as a general rule villagers had no particular liking for Zev's kind, but cannibals? A silly notion, indeed! Even if they had been down South, didn't they know that it wasn't the right time of year for such rituals?

Still, Zev could use some supplies. The forest provided for most of Zev's needs, but there were some things that only a village could supply. Information, ammunition, oh, and pipeweed. Zev had been out of pipeweed for weeks.

As Tacit was travelling with the two women and a semi-injured man, it was no problem for Zev to get to the village first. Mask removed but now wearing a hooded cloak to conceal holsters and weapons and overall identity from any uppity villagers, Zev found a darkened corner of the only inn in the village--a place to inconspicuously observe Tacit and his group arrive while Zev quietly enjoyed an ale and some newly purchased pipeweed. To any observer, Zev would appear as any other wayward traveller, and villagers being villagers, no one would pay much mind. ((OOC: Meaning: no one should recognise Zev when you guys eventually get to the inn/hotel.))

"It's our only choice." Tari answered, her voice quiet, "I can't go on not knowing. I have to hear news of the captial. This is our best bet to get it."

She looked back behind her at the others. Katri, Tacit, Gashon, Jack, and Ty. Five in all.

"If I stick close to you and the others...there would be little danger of an assassin...wouldn't there?"

"I wouldn't bet my life on it. There's always going to be danger. The geohound seems to attract it like a magnet. I agree that I have attracted a few, but everything I've done, I've made sure they touched no one, especially you." He replied, his voice into a whisper, still walking along with her and Tacit. "No matter what happens, stick with me and you'll be alright. Tacit is a good bet too, if we were to separate, i'd suggest him. I'm a great warrior, but I get lost easy," he said, pulling away from her neck with a smirk, then folding his arms behind his head as he walked.

"And I enjoy shotting at any S.O.Bs that would try to hurt.. a lady of your standers." Said Jack patting his gun. "This peace of junk may be sort primative nower days but she sure as h***, packs a punch"

Archived