Home

Star Wars: Warriors of the Force

"I don't know," Katri hissed quietly. "Jedia I may be, but I can only sense that there is someone near." She glanced down at Tari for a moment. "Tacit's right, Lady Tari. Stay down."

She fully drew her weapons now and stood protectively over Tari, ready for anything.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tari fell to the ground with a small 'oof'. She clutched the sword hilt even tighter, trying to rise, but found she was pinned to the ground. She had seen enough of Katri's techniques to know that one of them had used a Jedia power to force her to the ground. Her money was on Tacit.

Why that little...

((Alright))

After he heard the whisper, he looked around and counted down to 0 from 5 in his head before spinning around, swinging his blade as it locked blades with a woman in black robes with a white face mask on. She and Ty held their blades together for a few moments before she backed off due to the force Ty had hit her blades with.

He twirled the large sword around his body walking towards her before finally spinning once and leaping into the air, spinning into a back flip and landing about three feet from her in a crouch, his sword slamming into the ground roughly, sending out a shockwave through the ground, covered in electricity towards her. He stood up, flinging the sword out of the ground and running towards her, holding it behind him.

"Who the hell are you?!" He yelled, spinning and throwing his sword out in a swipe at her chest, watching her duck and backflip backwards. Ty caught his balance and used his momentum to catch her off guard. He managed to roll along the ground and kick out her feet, knocking her on her back.

Ty brought up the large blade and embedded it into the ground a few inches away from her left ear, making her stay still. "Now.. how many of you are here.." 'Just me..' She replied. He gripped the hilt again and ripped the blade out of the ground, heaving it over his right shoulder. "Why were you trying to kill us?" He said, watching her stand up slowly.

Now that his attention was on the fight progressing, Tari was able to break free of Tacit's hold on her, and she stood. Her fear was, for the moment, replaced by indignant anger. She folded her arms over her chest, her sword point-down in the dirt, eyeing the Jedia.

I am so going to personally... she eyed the beam-sword-thing in his hand, find someone to kick his butt.

Tacit sensed a rush of anger from Tari, but ignored it for the moment. He reached out a hand, and the newcomer's sword flew into it. He stabbed it into the ground, and approached her and Ty. Keeping his beam sword at the ready, he towered over her, trying to be as intimidating as possible.

"Who are you, and why the hell are you here?" he asked, pinning her to the ground as he had Tari, though with much less concern for her safety. "And try not to lie to me," he added, brandishing his weapon. "From what I've seen, this thing hurts like h-"

He stopped, his head cocked to the side. "Katri, I believe Mr. Gashon is on his way here. I don't know whethere you sensed him or not. Get him up here, please. Tell him we may have someone for him to bring back to the Embassy."

Katri nodded wordlessly and slipped away in the direction she sensed Gashon. A few moments later, she found him, trying to sneak up on their little group.

"No more sneaking, Gashon," she told him. "Come with me... we may have someone for you to take back to the Embassy."

"So you didn't do anything... reckless," he said dismissively. "You still haven't answered my question," he said sharply to the woman lying at his feet. "Who are you, ad why the hell did you attack us?"

He moved his sword closer to her, adding incentive for her to answer.

((XbX, she can't be an NPC - you're the one who introduced her. We have no idea what you're doing here.))

((Sorry, I use the term 'npc' loosely. I meant not having a profile and a 'real' character, so to speak.))

"Wasn't trying to steal.. I was...I.." Her eyes darted about, then landed on Tacit. "I meant to steal.. h..his.." She seemed to be intimidated by Tacit's angry-looking eyes. "

T...trying to steal Ty's.." With that, she managed to stand with great difficulty. She looked at Tacit, then to Ty. "We'll meet again.." She said, turning and breaking free of Tacit's hold, sprinting away and disappearing into the small patch of woods to the right.

"Well.. that was.. strange.." Ty said, wiping a tad bit of sweat off of his eyebrows. "She's right over there if you want to kill 'er, Tacit. If not, let's continue," he said, fishing around in his pocket a little and pulling out a compass. He glanced over the item then stuck it back in his pocket. "Well.. it seems we *should* head west.." He said in a somewhat whiny voice.

Tacit gave one last glance in the direction the stranger had run, then shut down his weapon with a sharp hiss.

"Let's get going. Katri's bringing your soldier friend. We could use the added protection, I guess..." he added, though not sounding at all sincere. "As soon as they get back, let's get moving."

Tacit clipped his weapon to his belt. "Relax, Ty," he said. "He may be a drunk, but he's no fool - I've heard of him before. Trust me, his presence would only be beneficial."

He leaned over ot speak more quietly to him. "Besides... him coming along might make Tari a little more... relaxed."

"At least I'll have someone other than a stubborn Geohound like you around." she muttered, and though she noticed the guarded tone in his response, she felt that it would be a waste of time to go after him for it. "Whatever. Where are they? It shouldn't be taking them this long to get back, and the sun is starting to fry my hair. I'd like to get moving, if you don't mind."

"If it's needed, I'm sure we can find some way to pay for it." Tari said, her tone making it obvious that she had enough to pay for whatever he wanted. With an annoyed 'ugh!', she reached back and removed the band that kept her hair up in a bun, allowing the long braid to fall down her back. She gave a sharp flick of her head, and the braid came sailing around to lay over the front of her shoulder. "The sooner we get moving, the sooner we can get this pointless journey over with." She was really beginning to miss the Embassy's air conditioning.

((OOC: Hey Doc, didn't Alkonium drop out?))

Archived