Home

Why uncomplet ?

DarthZayne

I always wonder... that some things that is "missing" is stopped deliberately for other reasons.

Maybe they are stopped when the project of kotor3 is announced or something.

... or maybe cause they need to coordinate something with other starwars sources/games/MMO

BUT yeah, many parts are definitely incomplete, and that sucks big fat G0T0s.

It's incomplete because LA are cheap, greedy, corporate scumbags.

The ironic thing is, they probably would have made more money had they waited another few months and finished it - more people would ahve gotten it, not hearing all the bad press.

I'm glad Obsidian 'forgot' to clear the incompleted files and modules. Without the TSLRP... *shudders*

why every one says that kotor2 , is unfinished , maybe i didnt see what is missing in the game , the story look to fit for me ..

please explain , and iam not sarcastic , im a hardcore kotor era fan , maybe not enough to see it.

There were some unresolved quest-specific plot points, and the ending sequences were questionable. People like to refer to the game as unfinished or incomplete due to the amount of cut content that was revealed. But there isn't a whole lot of it that is obviously lacking. So if you can't see any of the holes, great.

Grrr... This question again... Hehehe...

I think we spent about a year answering this question... Hehehe...

From what has been told to the public was that there was not enough time. It is good to leave it at that, for it creates a complex set of arguments. Hehehe...

We had a thread called 'Who is to blame...'. It was on the premise of who is responsible for the games incomplete state: Obsidian Ent vrs. Lucas Arts.

Truthfully, you bought a complete game. Usually people buy products in their complete state, so technically the game was complete for release. Behind the scenes, you bought an incomplete game. If modders didn't exist, we would have not known about its incomplete state. So, it all comes down to your personal view. Do you believe that the came is complete or incomplete?

ok so no one have answer my simple question , by a full answer .

no comment about its obsidian fault or lucas arts .

i asked what parts are missed .

if your to lazy to answer me then can someone link me where i can get the answer.

-

and btw its not because modder's have find some content who is not in the game .

that dosent mean that the game is uncomplete maybe they deleted that part because they are not needed its like extra content in DVD movie's extented version.

PS. Dont take any offence of my sentence , its just when someone ask me something i give a full review with official information. i dont answer with non sensse post like "The game is not complete ,shame Obsidiant " or "The game got rushed".

the only thing , i saw in the game make me questioning is , what the point to put level 50 limit if you cant reach it wiout using glitch .

And do not make mistake .

Questioning about something is not the samething of Cut content.

[spoilers]

lets me explain ,

1. i asked my self why and how the exile get the ebon hawk.

2. why hk-47 is still in the ebon hawk , why Revan have left him in ?

3. why canderous have been betray by Revan.

4. why Revan lets sion,nihilus,traya (kreia) , them live's , why he didnt kill them ?

and more important why he lets the exile became so strong , why he didnt kill him.

(maybe he want to convert him , realy Revan style.)

All of these question are not cut content , they are question you ask our self ..

Maybe if kotor 3 come out , the game will answer.

All of these question are not cut content , they are question you ask our self ..

If you think about it there were questions left unanswered at the end of Empire Strikes Back so The Sith Lords had a similar 'feel' to it as ESB did, IMHO anyway. :)

Maybe if kotor 3 come out , the game will answer.

That's what I am thinking as well.

??? Hehehe...

I answered your question truthfully. If you read your question, you asked for an opinion didn't you?

"why every one says that kotor2 , is unfinished , maybe i didnt see what is missing in the game , the story look to fit for me .."

^^^^^^^^^

This is a question about why I believe the game is unfinished. I don't see how I need to give a review. Next time, make sure you are clear.

ok so no one have answer my simple question , by a full answer .

no comment about its obsidian fault or lucas arts .

i asked what parts are missed .

if your to lazy to answer me then can someone link me where i can get the answer.

-

and btw its not because modder's have find some content who is not in the game .

that dosent mean that the game is uncomplete maybe they deleted that part because they are not needed its like extra content in DVD movie's extented version.

PS. Dont take any offence of my sentence , its just when someone ask me something i give a full review with official information. i dont answer with non sensse post like "The game is not complete ,shame Obsidiant " or "The game got rushed".

Archived